Best SuperCarve @sofu @billappleton @Idea

Best Hub Drive: @Winfly

Best Direct Drive: Kylem21

Best Racing @MoeStooge Stooge/Red Ember 44 & @Psychotiller Red Ember 44/Xapham:

Best eMTB Kug3lis @Nowind

Best GT @mackann

Best of Year @Sender

24 Likes

Seriously, all jokes aside. The people on this forum constantly amaze me with the builds you put out. I’m gonna stick around for a while (I hope) and I’m excited to see what comes out of 2019.

My vote stays the same though, I love that lacroix beast. Makes me wish I jumped on the group buy.

12 Likes

Dunno what I’m gonna build next it’s hard to build a more crazy street build than my current one. I may try to make a super long range dual drive next maybe 12s10p

3 Likes

You are gonna need a redember 54’'…is that in the works?

Thats going to be one massive battery, wonder how heavy that board will be.

1 Like

IMG_4415 fullsizeoutput_6d9 IMG_4423 IMG_4422 fullsizeoutput_6d6 fullsizeoutput_6d8 fullsizeoutput_6d4 IMG_3266 fullsizeoutput_6d3 fullsizeoutput_6da

27 Likes

fullsizeoutput_6cb fullsizeoutput_6d0 fullsizeoutput_6cc fullsizeoutput_6cf fullsizeoutput_6cd fullsizeoutput_6ce IMG_3200 IMG_3205

9 Likes

I keep seeing these trucks, looking good :slight_smile:

Thank you, make sure to check out the new AT build in the post. Soon I will also have a new AT 4wd build :smile:

2 Likes

IMG_20181231_175536 IMG_20181231_175702 It’s a work in progress but screw it, I’m nominating myself anyway.

50 Likes

What a frakenbeast! Sick.

1 Like

That’s huge crazy :joy::+1: Don’t forget to remove the plastic cover from the motors :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: which motors are those? They look giant. Like 100xxx minimum

1 Like

I fit a 12s8p and 4 Focboxes in my Evo build. If it was a dual build I could have fit a 10p no problem.

Damn, double stacked I’m assuming?

I keep leaving myself notes so I won’t forget.:wink: The motors are flipsky 6374’s. Once they got here I realised that if I had gotten 6365’s I could have done dual-rear. Oh well, now I know what I’ll need for the AWD upgrade…

Ah ok i now even see the size is written :man_facepalming: They look way much bigger on the picture…

Yes sir I got Eboosted to make me a double stack Evo enclosure.

20181104_112121

4 Likes

image image image

There are definitely better builds out there, figured I might as well throw in my first dual drive board though.

+1 for @Sender

14 Likes

Pretty proud of myself. almost every bit has been either modified to make it fit or made myself for this build.

• assembled my own Hummies hub
  • a fking long ride with myCell Holders with 13s4p
  • Vacuum formed 2 piece enclosure with CNC’ed mold
  • heatsink off tiny bms
  • removed 6.6s XT-90
5 Likes
4 Likes

When you have yet to see @Idea’s builds:

20180905_182401~01

@XTLA has been killing the Jet Spud Game:

And so has @Eboosted:

Let’s not forget @Eboosted’s Phenoix:

And my personal favorite just the amazing look of a vanguard enclosure on the Alerion deck:

IMG_20181013_112324

Still waiting to see it with his gear drive on.

11 Likes