šŸ† Best Build of 2018! Nominations

Iā€™ve had at least a dozen people act like i made some ground breaking achievement. But more annoyingly. Iā€™ve had a few people under impression i just bought a kit. Or that its just a single part bolted to a skateboard and now it goes zoom zoom.

8 Likes

Lol. I just roll with what they think and saying ā€œyeah, something like thatā€. If they donā€™t know what it is or what it means that you built it, they honestly donā€™t care enough to find out. The most I get asked is ā€œis it motorized?ā€ And " how fast does it go". City dwellers usually have seen eskate tho so it might be different in your town.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not a thing here just yet. Idk if itā€™s because it rains so much or that everyone already rides bikes everywhere. But yeah. Im a lonely esk8er lol

4 Likes

Definitely the same here. Just wait the day when I see myself in one of the funny russian YouTube Videos or an Instagram storyā€¦ Really every single ride as min 2 people making a video from me. Min 3 ask what it is, how itā€™s called,whatā€™s the price and if I made it by my own.

2 Likes

Sometimes, if your build looks too professional people wonā€™t believe you made this :rofl:

5 Likes

my parents, who bought the freaking stuff with their credit card (donā€™t worry, i paid them back) still say i bought a kit. wtf? do they not remember me sourcing the parts, then them paying on dif sites???

7 Likes

That board rack is so cool! I live in an apt where I canā€™t have a stand I screw into the wall and it looks like a perfect solution!

@Brianr058 Best rack of 2018 :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This was a really cool build and deserves a place on this listā€¦

11 Likes

Thank you sir, I appreciate that.

3 Likes

I like it because its almost identical to mine

5 Likes

To name a few, for me the AT weed machine, 13s evo from hell, and the stage Hummie build.

1 Like

If I could nominate it for @psychotiller believe me I wouldā€¦lol

Seriously there are some incredible works of art and absolute beasts here. I take my hat off to all of youā€¦ Well done.:heart:

The spitting image of yoursā€¦thanks for postingā€¦:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Having only been around this forum and looking at Esk8ā€™s for the past 4 months or so this thread has been really cool to look at and hear the different opinions of builders throughout the year. Even though I had pretty much read every one of the build sheet for this yearā€™s nominees I have absolutely enjoyed seeing the comments regarding them. I look forward to getting my build done hopefully this month and to see where this forum goes in the upcoming years!!

2 Likes

Nominations are closed, the poll will be up shortly.

4 Likes

@mmaner you know you canā€™t use your admin powers to vote multiple times for Hazard right? :grinning::joy:

5 Likes

Of course I can, pffft :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just do what @anorak234 did and make fake profilesā€¦

6 Likes

8 Likes

Naw, itā€™s all good. Iā€™m just happy to have a board nominated.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just messin man. The build is epic.

1 Like