🏆 Best Build of 2018! Nominations

I know brother, its all good. There are people out there that like turn jokes into political issues so I just figured I’d get that out there :slight_smile:.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok… I promise I won’t spend several hours over a matter of days creating accounts to give myself likes/votes only to delete them all after the competition is over

maybe

10 Likes

eh, make me some too! :joy:

1 Like

We should edit the first post and list all the build with 1 pic and build thread, and start a poll. Would be interesting to see what ppl like the most and what build should ppl build for their dogs. E.g. EVO

2 Likes

Or at least have pictures posted under it.

The poll is up with links to all of the builds…

1 Like

Come on guys you gotta vote for this board it’s just to beautiful. And did I mention this was my first electric board build.

11 Likes

when nobody mentions your board @dareno :cry:

1 Like

Mines just another bloody evo mate. If @Deckoz got mentioned then so did mine indirectly lol

8 Likes

I think its safe to say you moved esk8 forward with that build, that is pretty damn cool by itself.

4 Likes

I dunno what you’re talking about. @Deckoz who?

0 influence here!

(Actually I feel hurt, abandoned, and a bit lost that you aren’t here as much anymore. I remember you saying at one point that you would never make a goodbye post and just ghost. Makes me cry. Then you show up and hang out for a bit, thank god)

Are you going to go to Colorado?!? Please say yes!

BTW, that 6s bms you gave me for my first battery build is still rocking in my 5 year olds board. He fucking loves that shit.

You da man; ditch the yellow sin wagon and come back to us!

7 Likes

:arrow_up:. This

3 Likes

I think I saw him (@Deckoz) at the Ninja Warrior the other day. :point_right::eye:

4 Likes

Sounds about right

1 Like

Hard to find his vid, but hope you catch the drift :point_up_2:

i nominate that.

3 Likes

But we are still your favorite forum right?

And, are you going to Colorado?

4 Likes

I don’t think I will be going to Colorado. But yes you are still my favorite :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Nice man, I always loved how all the body panels on that car are bolted on even the rear quarter. I just don’t fit very well in an AP1 but I fit in an AP2 they have slightly more leg room most people won’t notice but me at 6’6" I noticed haha, I work for Honda btw. I like Honda’s, I daily a 07 Element with a TSX motor, Ktuner ecu and I modefied the stock trans to be a 6 speed so its a little sleeper but my my 240sx is my racecar.

20190103_153109

7 Likes

your build won the “most likely to sell to @topcloud if I ever post it” award :slight_smile:

6 Likes