🥇 Best Build of 2018! (Poll)

They both have Damon in their names so that’s nice

4 Likes

Have you ever seen them in the same place together? Evidence! LHB is Matt Damom. Can I start calling you ‘Bourne’ @longhairedboy :grinning:

7 Likes

Thanks :grinning: And congratulations to @Sender ! And after checking all nominated, wow what a build @treenutter . It was amazing with a stunning look!

6 Likes

No I think we need to call him good will hunting.

2 Likes

Thanks for setting up all of this!

I know this js no big deal, but it is truly flattering to have people vote on my build, and I really appreciate it everybody!

Though, I still think the amazing ground up build by Alpha by @ashe or the insanely influential Master Evo by @Deckoz are my favorites!

Now lets make 2018 builds look like amateur hour in 2019!!!

12 Likes

Thanks @mackann !

Big congrats to you and to @Sender !

and three cheers for @mmaner for setting up the contest! :clap:

9 Likes

PM me your shipping address and I’ll get your trophy out to you.

5 Likes

Congrats on winning man! The Thorium is looking sweet. And I would know, I’ve seen your updates on instagram😁

thank you kind sir + everyone who voted! it is very humbling to have people appreciate the work :slight_smile:

ill see you all at the end of this year… some exciting things are being made :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I would have love to see my concave Trampa in this :slight_smile: IMG_20181010_150437

Congrats people!

4 Likes

Nice shoes

5 Likes

Nice massive sock

2 Likes

Thanks matey

5 Likes

Ninja edit

walked right into that

2 Likes

there is a massive sock in there though. Serious. Its huge. :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you. Never ride without them XD

1 Like

Ouff forgot to vote I wanted to Look at each build first, I’ll probably still go ahead and so so.

Suggestions for 2019’s:

What if there were categories beyond boards Like a category for innovator of the year , best customer service , best bro/sis etc and the winner can wear the title like it says for regulars?

3 Likes