šŸ„‡ Best Build of 2018! (Poll)

Iā€™m all for categories, but best practical machine is very subjective. I think street, hybrid and AT should be sufficient?

1 Like

I think tail is the most important of all of them

With tail (at least 13cm / 5.1" from bolts) Without tail

Because these builds differ significantly with different challenges

Clearly a tail man :wink:

1 Like

Its over tonight at 8PM CST, get your votes in!

1 Like

I was happy to be in second place for a few short moments now Iā€™m in a respectable 5th :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I look at it like this. 160 votes, 8% of the voteā€¦thatā€™s 12 people that think your board is the best board that has been built this year. Thatā€™s damned cool in my opinion :slight_smile:.

9 Likes

Hell yeah!

3 Likes

I was never in it I was at 1% from the beginning but it was my first build and definitely not the prettiest on the the under side with the ying yang mounts but from the top it look damn good. and I didnā€™t blow up my DRV or blow any parts so win win. I have ideaā€™s for another build but have to convince my wife to let me spend more on parts. Would love some surfrodz and sixshooters to give me a nice smooth ride so maybe next time.

2 Likes

To even get a vote is an honor. To even get nominated is an honor. To even finish a board in an honor. Donā€™t slight yourself one bit

8 Likes

Its like your wallet is running a race, the calories are your shecklesā€¦ can only burn so many calories before the wallet will collapse :cry: :rofl:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Sender, that is a deserved win.

14 Likes

Congratulations @mackann, I am anxious to see this board in the wild :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Congratulations to all those nominated, just being here means youā€™ve got a badass board.

Both winners will be receiving a small trophy, which I 3D printed and painted. Plus the Builder winner will be receiving a small prize pack with some items from me and from some vendors here on the forum.

The Pro winner doesnā€™t get a prize pack, as this win will obviously increase his sellability 100 fold :).

See you guys later this year when we do it again :slight_smile:.

16 Likes

we want to attract people to esk8 not scar them for lifeā€¦

8 Likes

Just so this is clear, Iā€™m not taking ANY of the pictures :joy:

2 Likes

But the lolz. Think about the lolz

2 Likes

I think I need the calendar in my life. Snapchat-10299026

Just look at em :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

12 Likes

@psychotiller @longhairedboy

4 Likes