Best Electric Skateboard on Amazon: The Meepo Hurricane Bamboo Electric Skateboard

Best Electric Skateboard on Amazon: The Meepo Hurricane Bamboo Waterproof Electric Skateboard

CLICK>> GET $300 OFF HURRICANE NOW

Introduction

Searching for the ultimate electric skateboard on Amazon? Look no further than the Meepo Hurricane Bamboo Waterproof Electric Skateboard, a high-end product that defines innovation, durability, and power in electric skateboard technology. This board brings a unique blend of speed, range, and resilience to the table, setting a benchmark for all other skateboards in the market.

In-depth Product Description

The Meepo Hurricane Bamboo Electric Skateboard is a remarkable blend of innovative design and cutting-edge technology. The skateboard’s deck, made from high-elasticity bamboo, composite material, and fiberglass, boasts superior durability and compressive ability, ensuring that it can withstand high amounts of pressure without deformation or cracking. This makes it perfect for executing tricks with confidence, while also ensuring the rider’s comfort and safety​1​.

The heart of the Meepo Hurricane lies in its powerful 3500W dual motors, which provide high torque and excellent heat dissipation. Paired with an ultra-long range Molicel P42A 21700 battery, the skateboard can cover an impressive range of up to 31 miles and reach top speeds of 32 mph​1​.

This board also offers smooth acceleration and braking control thanks to its evolved LingYi FOC 70 Belt motor controller. With the M5S remote, you can maintain a stable and secure connection with the board, even in the harshest of signal interferences​1​.

Top 5 Features

1. Segmented Battery Case Design: This allows for full advantage of the flexibility of bamboo without any risks to the electrics​1​.
  2. Super Carve Trucks & Tailor-Made Bushings: The board offers two types of trucks – Traditional Kingpin Trucks for speed enthusiasts, and Double Kingpin Truck for those who enjoy leisurely carving and turns​1​.
  3. Ultra-Long Range and Speed: With a range of up to 31 miles and a top speed of 32 mph, this skateboard outperforms most production boards in the market​1​.
  4. High-Quality Deck: A combination of bamboo and fiberglass gives the deck superior durability and elasticity, providing a smooth and comfortable riding experience​1​.
  5. Waterproof: The skateboard has an IP65 waterproof rating, excluding saltwater and extreme weather conditions such as flooding​1​.

PROS

• High-quality, durable deck made of bamboo and fiberglass.
  • Exceptional range and speed.
  • Smooth acceleration and braking control.
  • High-torque dual motors with great heat dissipation.
  • Waterproof with an IP65 rating.

CONS

• The high performance of the skateboard may make it unsuitable for beginners.
  • The waterproofing does not cover saltwater or extreme weather conditions like flooding.
  • At 35.5 lbs, it’s on the heavier side compared to some other models​1​.

By purchasing the Meepo Hurricane Bamboo Waterproof Electric Skateboard from Amazon, you’ll receive an exceptional product with top-notch performance, setting a new standard for your electric skateboard experience. Happy skating!

SEE MORE TOP-RATED AMAZON ELECTRIC SKATEBOARDS FOR 2023

I’ll add a con to the list. If its anything like the original hurricane, which it is. It’s an unreliable pos. I have had a hurricane for a year and the only parts i have not replaced are the motors. Im on my 3rd esc and my battery broke 2 weeks out of warenty. Is it cheap compared to other boards in the category? Sure, but there is a reason for it. Is it fun? Sure, when it works.