Bigredsboards.com is now live!

Have Bro decks in route. $320

1 Like

4 Likes

How much would that cost exactly? 12s8p right?

That’s a 12s6p. An 8 p would be 1200 with smart bms.

Unfortunately cells prices have recently gone up.

I’ve heard. But still, I love the build.

1 Like

12/8 p42a

2 Likes

Nice work! :star_struck:

1 Like

Bro decks on deck.

1 Like

I mustache you if you need a battery?

1 Like

Custom rust/post apocalyptic helmet :heart_eyes:

I’m curious, am I in the minority wearing a visor? I crashed my TSG pass and wasn’t happy with the protection,plus’s this helmet is sitting there , no being useful,is lighter than the PASS was.

used as I gave up bike racing(because im slow and crash a LOT) When I wear open face my eyes tear up .

If someone wants a great deal on an 140 hp Aprilia track bike with Penske/suspension and magnesium wheels let me know.

1 Like

I just got my battery back. It looks great, thanks for fixing it and being easy to deal with !

1 Like

How good of a deal are we talking? :joy:

Well it needs talc. I let the back wheel pass the font wheel in turn 6 at Sears point say 50 mph. Frame, swing arm, fork sliders dames most of it . It’s been sitting, needs injectors cleaned out etc. it just had valve job and major service before the last track day.

It would be going on a trailer to get it home . 1200$ would work. The rims and shock are worth more alone. The Rotax 990cc motor is sweet, very flat torque curve . This will make a sick cart motor . Penske shock( non external reservoir 200 lb rider)traction forks(200lb rider) 2 sets cast al rims 1 set 1st gen OZ magnesium rims from an Mille .

I gave up racing ( badly) for being a live father, that’s how I got in to esk8. Bought one for my kid, then I wanted to ride with him, now I’m addicted. But trying to get the same things out of esk8 that I t out of bikes. Namely I can’t get on a bike or esk8 with a bad attitude and not get off smiling. I like activities where you can only think about the moment, or you die.

1 Like

Cool sale pending!!!

Damn. :man_facepalming: