Bigredsboards.com is now live!

Oh well… I’m mostly looking for a frame to make an electric bike anyway. :joy::joy: at least someone is selling something on this thread… haha

1 Like

Oh that is nice

1 Like

On to the next one… who is gonna be the lucky owner?

If I didn’t diy a board, you’d be my first choice for a premade board (if I havent heard about this site and just saw what you are selling.)… I would probably ask if you made it a flat pack and under the board as a preferred method tbh.

Glad you’re doing well on the other side as well.

Coming soon

Are they fused?

Apparently didn’t do the editing :confused::

Already love it. If I need, I’ll pay for fast shipping lol

If you win what?

That was supposed to say something else… I thought it edited. I’ll fix that one sec.

Edited: done.

I’ve also saw that you sell matrix 2 trucks. Are they the hard bushings? Are they 12mm axels? And will you sell the motor mount set that goes with them? If you do that, you will see a quick purchase on that. I actually would like to switch out the trampas since they don’t really fit the motors I have and had to diy them to fit.

Fused to what exactly?

I might have a set of oil slicks left… 12mm with medium blocks

1 Like

Let me know if you’re selling it as a drive set. I’ll definitely pay for it. Like with the motor mounts with it. I’m not well versed on where to get some of these things. I usually just have to wing it or just go trampa. 12mm axels and hard bushings. Ah what a dream.

PM me if you have them on sale. I will ask on the payment method and price. Thanks.

The only mounts I have for it are some used ATC mounts… I stepped away from belts.

Ah. Understandable. So are your new builds gear drives or something like that? If so, what’s the price for the set?

I like to know good details.

I typically use BN gears. A set with oil slicks is 750

1 Like

3 Likes

Sick deck.

1 Like