Blink skateboards issues - London

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you could help me. I had Acton Blink S as my second skateboard. Tried using it after a few months and it’s completely dead and won’t charge. Looks like the battery is gone. Do you know if there’s anyone around London that could have a look at it? is it even worth fixing, or should I be looking for another board?

I also got Blink lite, hoping I could use my remote from Blink S. It seems to be connecting , but doesn’t do anything else. Do you know any replacements for Blink Lite remote that won’t cost an arm and leg?

many thanks

Hi, I tough I had the same problem, I disassembled the battery pack, changed few cells (18650) and now the battery works and charges. I put it back And discover the ESC was dead too… Have you found a solution for your board ? If not, I can buy it for parts or try to explain you how to fix the battery pack with my rudimentary English (I’m French)

1 Like

hey, nah it’s still supporting my wall. I’m happy to part with it, as i said, it’s literally been used a couple of times. thanks

I have a blink was my first esk8

Mine is not working also single hub Idk worth putting money Into

Swap to dual hub?