Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

A new shipment has arrived at boardnamics!

M1 Gear Drive The final version has arrived. The M1 stands for Module 1, the size of the gears Price is 159.99USD for a dual. $229.99 for a dual + 220mm hangers Single drives will be $89.99

Specifications: Materials: Hardened alloy steel gears; all components machined 6061-T6 aluminum Gears: Straight cut only (for now). Helical coming soon. Ratio is 2.8

Wheel compatibility: Kegel, Flywheel, and Bergmeister Hanger compatibility: Boardnamics 184mm, 220mm, and 270mm precision hangers ONLY

Clearance: The case is 72mm in diameter. 97mm wheels or bigger recommended

Very happy with how these turned out. Extremely low rolling resistance because the seal is a unique bearing+o-ring combo. Amazing sound, like a sports car :smiley: Excited to share them with the world.

Matrix II Mounts Price is $79.99 for a set(2) New version has arrived with a few changes: The overall quality is significantly higher than V1. Sandblasted black anodized. Optional holes for Idlers

44T Kegel Press-fit Bearing Pulleys Price is $49.99 per set (2) Same reliable design as my other bearing pulleys. Compatible with evolve boards with optional 10mm bearing ETA 1-2 weeks

Steel Motor Pulleys Price is $8 per pulley Material: Black Oxide Steel 15mm wide, keyway included 2 M5 set screws No shoulder 14T, 16T, and 18T sizes

4 Likes

Changing Esk8 histoy forever

4 Likes

Do you even read your own rules MAAAAAATE

11 Likes

@onloop CAD models are pretty sweet right? do you want this file?

1 Like

Me, me, me. I do. I want the file.

4 Likes

I have sent you a fairly ridiculous messand and the file on telegram

2 Likes

Does anyone know if boardnamics is a legit site? I ordered two gear drives and now he wind answere a single email

2 Likes

Yeah I only got like $2-3K of their products not sure if it is legit either. Maybe just order more to be sure…

have you tried multiple, maybe write a letter too bet he would enjoy that.

1 Like

Ha no my bad he just got back to me. So I do apologize if I sounded rude in any way. Thanks for answering my question tho.

2 Likes

Yes he is legit, super great vendor and his stuff is high quality.

4 Likes

Well get me some drives hombre!

3 Likes

Lmao hit me up and I’ll hook you up if you need :wink:

2 Likes

I need hooked up I had a very unprofitable week last week. Fucking post office! !

2 Likes

Is this where I am supposed to threaten to sue Kevin because I didn’t check if my thread locker was applied correctly?

Jkjk just keep you bolts on and ride :wink:

1 Like

that looks dangerous

1 Like

who needs loctite???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

3 Likes

I mean, what you see on there is JB weld.

3 Likes

looks awesome

2 Likes

High welcome back. Did you get released early for good behavior?

2 Likes

Loctite is one of the best things that humans have invented.

1 Like