Boosted board with extended battery can i conect my flipsky vesc 6.6 plu

I bought a boosted board stealth but came with no charger and no remote so i was wondering if i can use my flipsky 6.6 plus on it and how can i do that

1 Like

you got it from someone who stole it prob, how much you paid?

yeah flipsky VESC works like any VESC you can find tons of tutorials on YT for.

2 Likes

Still surprised by how many people buy stuff they can’t use / potentially stolen stuff.

1 Like

No. At least not off the bat, no. First the motors have a single phase wire afaik so you’d have to solder new connectors on. Then you’d have to find some kind of way to program the battery to talk to the FS vesc, which there may or may not be information somewhere on how to do that, I don’t know. All boosted products are first party, so you can’t just plug in a different battery or esc and just have it magically work. You’re better off buying a new remote and charger in this situation

2 Likes

Try to get some spare parts before they are too expensive!

1 Like

No i got it from somene that buys pallets they had the remote they jst couldnt find it its not stolen

1 Like

Its not stolen bro trust me i buy my boards legit this one the person who sold it to me buys pallets and thats where bgg it came so i bought it from him

Yeah i was thinking the same thing injst wanted to verify thanks for the info o ordered a backfire g3 and but shiping is backed up and in currently in the process of my 1st build wich in buying parts one at a time i jst saw this stealth for cheap and i bought it but for the meanwhile im boardless so i thought maybe we can mix parts but id rather jst wait till i have original parts for it

Solid !!!

You can totally do it. It’s easy.

yeah just but a battery from https://www.duckbatterysystems.com/

1 Like

How can u tell me please i really want to lnw

What do you mean

1 Like

the battery sucks and so does flipsky ESCs so it might blow up on 13S

I would get a good 12S pack for a cheap VESC

1 Like

Nuts and bolts bub. I cant explain step by step. Other than take everything out and start connecting.

1 Like

Bully…:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

when-you-finally-catch-the-guy-who-stole-your-neck

1 Like

But, at 10s, they seem to hit their sweet spot. I think their miniaturizing was bad, I bought the heavy dual one. Way over speced the amperage and such it can handle. Hope that makes mine bulletproof.

1 Like

Yeah don’t run 13S on a flipsky confidently

1 Like