Boosted killed everything with this backpack

Well, simpel. Anyone can call me a pussy while I malgrab. Just when we ride in train later on and i am pushing you over 50 and you release the tuck, remember who you called pussy :wink:

Nah, had that “phase” here too. But you know what do you do if the local world champion malgrabs tue shit out of anything? Call him a, ehm, genious? :wink:

2 Likes

Actully the only reason why it could be wring is with the old indi trucks. If you had em for long enough and did enough 50/50’s and what not. They were super sharp and cut your hans. That about it.

Hahaha. Yep. They can call me a pussy too. I mall grab the shit out of my eboard sometimes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You want my opinion? I don’t like it. First problem I see is the lack of a sternum strap. You’re going to bear 15lbs + the weight of all your regular EDC gear on just your shoulders?.. no thank you.

Problem 2. The shoulder straps are those sagging ones with poorly placed shoulder tensioning straps.

By virtue of the design of the straps, the bag hangs really low and away from your shoulders. This makes you lurch forward to accommodate for that offset weight on your lower back. Ideally a backpack should use proper shoulder strap tensioners that let the bag sit as high as possible/close as possible to your shoulders. http://www.bsatroop780.org/troop/images/BPFitting.gif

3 Likes

Oh, and a 6-month limited warranty for a $260 backpack is a joke in the bag industry…

6 Likes

my crumpler messenger bag has a no questions asked lifetime warranty… if the zip breaks, they just give me a new one (or anything that requires sewing).

it holds a case of beer and 4 bottles of hard liquor, so it gets a workout

3 Likes

What helmet is that?

TSG Pass full face helmet.

I like my TAD litespeed just fine, but if I had to buy another backpack, especially at this price point, I’d rather just shell out for a Velomacchi.

In blue? Haven’t seen that color

http://fulkit-skateboards.com/en/helmets/1371-tsg-pass-satin-blue-longboard-helmet.html

Amazing what an internet search can find these days.

2 Likes

Thanks for that… I was actually trying to find a spare… Lol. Thought the blue was discontinued.

Edit nevermind the 30% off does work in the US so the 175€ price -45 VAT€ making it 144€ + shipping is to good to be true… $360US helmet… Bleh id rather just get a Dorado(burnt orange) as a spare or a carbon if I was paying that price :frowning:

:confused: Ya from what I could find, they’re the only ones who still have it, but the currency exchange and the shipping makes the price a bit insane lol.

1 Like

Yea…would be fine if they still had the 30% off for non EU customers :confused:

Hey @Deckoz I can’t se S…! Take a better pic.

1 Like

Scroll down broski…

1 Like