Brake Light Gt Bamboo

Hi everyone, I’m trying to think of ways to be more courteous to the public and would like to add a functioning brake light activated from the braking switch on the r2 remote

Has anyone done this or know how to do this?

1 Like

I’m interested as well if anyone give you an answer or if you find out about it by yourself :slight_smile:

I’m sure this could be achieved by extending the Prism Lights using minimum hardware, you will need a custom 3d printed mount on the back of the board to achieve this however it’s entirely possible. I’m was interested in this topic as well, I’ll add this to my project list if interested I’ll keep you posted on my progress.

It is very simple, and NO WIRES. Get a bicycle back light that has a capability of brightening when weight is thrown forward, such as putting on brakes.

That is a simple solution however I don’t think that’s what he’s asking/wanting. All he has to do is extend the Prism E-Foc/USB Lights to the Rear of the Board, the Evolve Prism Lights are pretty standard RGB Leds, he wants it to activate when pressing the brake on the remote with the flashing effect. I’ve extended my Prism Lights using the following solder-less extension clips. Also I made a mount for the Evolve GTR Bamboo to make one of the Bike Lights that you’re talking about.

Extension