Brand New Raptor 2 for Sale

So tempted lol I can’t buy this got to wait for my spark…

Will you take $1200? I can pay you today.

I would take you up on it, but it doesn’t look like the warranty transfers after product is delivered.

Are you sure? I thought I heard that it does transfer from Jason himself.

Sorry. I am not interested in trades

I have seen posts here about how the company made exceptions to transfer the warranty.

I was just reading from their website under T& C’s - Warranty Transfers “Warranties are only transferable for Raptor 2 pre-order customers who are on-selling their pre-order before delivery of products has been received.”

I’ll try reaching out to chat and see if they are willing to transfer the warranty on an unused board.

Idk @onloop himself could comment on whether or not it would transfer.

IIRC there’s a 20% administrative fee to transfer the warranty, plus a 20% rewarrantying fee on top of that. Then another 20% because fuck you!

6 Likes

You accept bitcoin?

4 Likes

I bought an R2 (unopened) from member here after he took delivery. Was able to transfer warranty. Original owner had to initiate transfer (w/in 60 days from shipment) with customer service using email registered with purchase.

How did this thread go downhill starting from the second post…

The raptor 2 is sold! @SpyderSs is the new owner.

4 Likes

Hi am also selling mine if anyone is interested. I’m based in the UAE - have recently broken my foot (not Raptor related) and am also moving away in the next few months.

The Raptor 2 is brand new, with new set of out-wheels. In mint condition.

Not sure how shipping it works over here but happy to do with the right offer.

Aaron

Hey is your Raptor 2 still available? I live in this US so if it is still available, I would accommodate the shipping.

there is someone on reddit from Los Angeles with a BNIB Raptor 2 asking $1500 cash i believe and is willing to ship it

Do not let some noob you don’t know show up to ride your new board unless he put’s exactly $1600 in your hands first. Also let him know that when he sends it sailing out from under him you’ll be keeping the money.

3 Likes

I hope you are healing up fast brother :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

This is the test ride agreement anytime I sold a board. People always asked me if my dad was a lawyer, and were always surprised when they found out I wrote it by myself.

Agreement for Test Ride

This agreement is between __________________ (“Rider”) of _____________________________ and __________________ (“Seller”) of _____________________________, for the sole purpose of Rider taking a test ride on a Electric Skateboard currently stated to be owned by Seller.

The Agreement in its entirety shall be that Rider places the full requested purchase price of $__________ with Seller while Rider performs the test ride on the subject Electric Skateboard.

In the event of Rider causing damage to the subject Electric Skateboard during the test ride Seller may, at his option, request that the pending sale be executed at the full asking price, and all mutual; obligations shall be considered fully discharged.

In the event that the subject Electric Skateboard is returned to Seller with no new damage, then the Seller shall return the entire $__________ to Rider, and all mutual; obligations shall be considered fully discharged.

Signed:

Rider: _____________________________ Date: __________

Seller: _____________________________ Date: __________

5 Likes

Thank you sir. I just stole that for future use.

1 Like

I have a PDF version I just dont know how to post it here

1 Like