Breakin in pid speed control. Help

Hi. I’ m new here. My goal is three wheels robot. Now I have two hubWheels and two vesc controllers. When i setting PID speed control type it starts and works very well. However I cant set breaking power. I have joystick, when I pull it forward wheel srarts rotation when i release joystick in few seconds the wheel stops. The same happens when i move joystick backward it warks fine BUT if it was in forward position and then i nead to break and moves joystick backward it takes to much time to stop it look not like breaking If i set Current control type there is no such problem Any ideas how to fix it Thanks)))

1 Like

Welcome to the ESK8 forum, Isanberg. Hopefully someone can answer your question. Kinda new here myself so this is above my pay grade. :crazy_face:

Thanks for your answer Hope so))) I was on VESC project forum But it seems dead no feedback nothing And here almost immediately alive answers

1 Like

Any pics of your setup and current vesc tool settings? Most people here don’t use the PID control so it might be harder to get helpful advice

1 Like

So much shade always over here. Why can’t everyone get along

1 Like

8what happened that to make this forum (supposedly) dead? did esk8 news take the people away?

1 Like

Dont thread jack Isanberg’s thread. Make a new thread if you must.

1 Like