Broken Pulley - 3D Printed

Wow, that’s very kind of you! I think the postage cost would just be uneconomical don’t you? :confused:

Yeah, I would think it would be fairly expensive. Your welcome to check shipping from Alabama to wherever you are, or I can check on my end.

I have multiple pulleys already printed, blue and red. If you don’t care about the color I can send you either of those colors. I’ve got black ABS on the way but it will be this weekend before I can print any.

Holy sh*t! USPS wants $22.50 to send something like that to me here in the UK! It’s literally around £3 to send something like that to you in the states… what a rip-off! lol :confused:

1 Like

I just realised, yours are for 5M belts and the belt and pinion I got with this pulley is 3M… :unamused:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s completely ridiculous! It’s the stupid dimensional weight that jacks the price up.

1 Like

It really is crazy. We have so much better (cheaper) postal options in the UK… I almost feel bad for you Yanks… lol

Well, that’s a bunch of bullsh!t…

Yep, pretty much everything we use is HDT5M, less slippage.

TBH, I think I just bought a shitty pulley from a crappy eBay vendor. I’d rather have gotten from a member of the forum but can’t find anyone that does it in the EU (for a decent price).

I don’t know… I would always use 3d printed pulleys with additional screws… there are several designs with screw holes. otherwise they will always break eventually.

I think you’re right. I just can’t see how this particular type of pulley would stay put without some kind of fastener.

@darkkevind try hermes online quote they are normally cheapest for international delivery. https://international.myhermes.co.uk/

But they don’t collect from the states? Just UK.

Yeah, since enertion stopped selling parts its gotten hard to buy in the EU. If you buy another just make sure its HDT5M and you’ll be good to go.

1 Like

Shit yeah my bad! This is the comparison site i use. https://www.transglobalexpress.co.uk/international-courier/quote/

I’m in Germany. I could make some hardened PLA pulleys for you. They hold up surprisingly well.

Thanks! That’s a helpful site to know…

Still £17.95 though to ship to the UK from that states… jeez! :frowning: £8.05 with Royal Mail from the UK to USA!

Really!? That would be awesome, could you do it for 3M belts though? . . . Wait, what’s the difference? I’m assuming tooth size/width?

The pulley, belt and motor pinion I’ve got is for an HTD 249-3M belt…

3m and flywheels? how many teeth do you want (or what 5m teeth equivalent or pulley diameter if you dont know)

I might have 2 of these I could send you for free if you pay postage. They fit same as enertion pulleys but have more teeth not sure what belts fit these,they came free with a bulk load of flywheel clones.

This seems odd to me but there’s 62 teeth!