Buying Torqueboards wide trucks with free shipping

Yeah it would be cool with me too! BTW sorry @monkey32 I missed that comment about thanksgiving :confused: So @bigben what is your sort of final word? in or out? just so we know where we are right now.

1 Like

Im ordering things from TB tomorrow or on Tuesday and could add 5 trucks if you wish)

Does that mean that you are willing to sign up here for 5 sets or that you are willing to merge your order with our hopefully soon 5 sets?

Iā€™m in for a set in EU. But the thread is confusing. Who is ordering at the end, where, when? :smiley:

Iā€™m willing to help out if no one wants to buy them for the group) Iā€™m getting a set myself and could add as many as you wish to the order.

1 Like

Move on without me. Iā€™ll possibly order in the next few days. If I can bear to part with a few when they arrive Iā€™ll advertise them up here.

1 Like

Sorry :smiley: I am waiting for people to join so that we have 5 sets of trucks to have free shipping and so far it looks like @monkey32 will order them in the US and bring to Europe without fees.

@BoostedBuilder Where are you located? I am pretty interested in this since it is quicker, I am impatient :smiley: have been without a rideable board for like a month :frowning: :smiley:

Iā€™m in Switzerland. They put the price very low and mark it as gifts/toys when sending so there should be very little TAX to no TAX at all)

1 Like

Sending from CH to EU will be taxed 2nd time. So Iā€™m out of this option. Onlyif someone from EU gets them.

Well I am in! Do you mind sharing some details about the order? like if you will get over the 300USD mark and if not how much is there to go so that others can chime in if interested.

I think it will not be since it is inside Europe. Not 100% but It has never happened to me inside Europe.

that is not true all the timešŸ˜‚ depends on whats the value, where you are and which shipping company is used. Iā€™ve sent 5 FOCBOXā€™s from here and no one got charged) I sent them as gifts though.

Switzerland is not in the EU so there is the chance you will get hammered twice.

I always take pessimist route on import taxes. If there is a chance, it will happen :slight_smile: So, as I said, Iā€™m in, if ordering in EU.

@BoostedBuilder, how much would the shipping be from Swiss to Spain? It would be 1 set. @monkey32 offer is very good, but I would like to have them a bit sooner if possible.

I would be interested in one set. No rush, end of Nov fine with me. But Iā€™m now lost on the solution for delivery: if @monkey32 takes them back from US, why are they landing in Switzerland? @bigben are you ordering on your side or did you just st give up?

By the way @monkey32 could you also take me back a pair of 15 deg Khiro risers? Canā€™t find them in Europe :wink:

15 euroā€™s would be the tracked priority shipping and youā€™d have them by the end of October)

If monkey gets them then they donā€™t land in Switzerland, they will only see the Swiss land if I buy them for you guys) and I am ahaha

1 Like

Does anyone here know about a service or whatever called freight forwarding? I have read something about it on the Internet but cant find anyone doing it as a serviceā€¦ maybe it is illegal I dont know :smiley:

You are saving for the end of the world with billions of coakroaches and a few TB truck sets!

I would be interested in 2 sets but IĀ“m a bit confused about whoĀ“s getting them.

If @monkey32 is willing to bring them, then IĀ“m in. I donĀ“t mind waiting until Nov. @monkey32 maybe doing a group buy like the FocBoxĀ“s? :wink: