Buying used battery for BMS salvage

Any suggestions how to go about getting a used old battery to salvage the BMS?

I want to rebuild my battery but the BMS smells like burnt electronics. I have Backfire Zealot. Its great they have battery replacement on their website, but I just want the custom BMS and then rebuild the battery myself.

Why not buy Grand A new battery? Do not buy the cheap recycled cells , of course have some good quality used batteries, very difficult to get them

Thanks Irisfu. They use standard cells and you can get new ones at any battery place. You need nickel strip welder and if you have a working Battery Management System board, which is usually a custom PCB that is built into the battery, you can take the old battery apart and add new cells and have brand new battery for half the price. It is quite some work and you need to know how to handle the cells and electronics without causing sparks. Since my BMS smells burnt its not worth doing a battery replacement without replacing the PCB inside the battery also.

Do not mix an old battery with new cells, their consistency is not the same. Actually we are a lithium ion battery factory,just send me your battery details we can help you make the pack