Came back after one year break with new questions, please help

Hi guys, I’ve been absent for some time and I have few quick questions :smiley: Can I use screws to mount my enclosure to the board (photos below)? It’s bamboo board, carbonfiber enclosure. Until now it’s been holding on velcro but after I crushed I now it must be changed

I have four of Turnigy LiPo 3s batteries in series there and I wonder if I can charge them together (without balance cables)? (diagram below if something is not clear) Now I use Imax B6AC to charge them one by one Bez tytułu

I will appreciate any help :grin:

1 Like

You could use inserts to screw your enclosure to the deck. Something like that,

They are called rampa inserts or just screw inserts i think.

1 Like

You put this into a deck then just a screw into them? If i see right they have a hex key hole to screw them into the deck?

Exactly, you can also find a normal screw-like inserts and not imbus or hex. Its the best way to mount the enclosure imo.

1 Like

can I just drill through and use bolt, washer, nut?

Of course :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

thanks for help :smile:

1 Like

How about charging?

Use a bms.

Are there any suitable for my setup, available in EU?

Bestech and supower.

ok, on their pages I should look for 12s bms? with what voltage or amperage? (sorry for stupid questions but I really forgot how things work with electronics :yum: )

12s 50.4v 60a or higher is what most of us use here. Depends on your battery too.

2 Likes

Nice build, and the carbon fiber looks good! You probably know it but just to be sure: Radio signals often get stuck in carbon fiber enclosures. A lot of people have the antenna of the receiver on the outside so they have good connection. Maybe this helped you (its off topic iknow haha) :wink:

1 Like

I never had any problems with signal but to be honest I didn’t know it can happen :open_mouth: thanks

1 Like

Ah okay, I myself have no experience with carbon fiber haha but I heard some people talk about it