Can you re-make the Super 73

I would love to electrify my Honda MB5, but then I would lose that snappy little 5speed

The frame can be bought for half price and even better looking on alibaba

link or didnĀ“t happen :wink:

Haha then give me a sec bro

Price is with everything but you can buy frame only and then put your own parts into it

1 Like

There is a yt video of it in action as a ā€œfakeā€ super 73 if you search it

still havenĀ“t found the frame only without electical partsā€¦

No you message them saying you only want go buy the frame or buy without ex battery etc

Alright, that would be interesting and worth a try!

My base idea is to use the frame and a mid drive from them and exchange to a focbox and my own battery and put it under the seat. Change to a twist throttle and hydraulic brakes instead

1 Like

And maybe a brown leather seat and handles paired with a dark grey color

Have you got this seller to sell you only what you need? And if so, can I ask how much youā€™ve paid?

I see the pre-made version of this bike around. Bit expensive seeming unless u built it yourself. I like the look of it and was looking into costs months ago. Iā€™d likely get a frame too, maybe we could split shipping. Or maybe itā€™s worth getting a complete from them.

This could be made cooler looking. Will be doing the same

image https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/2/c/2c6a6d14b33cebb2e40044ec65de64d5165dca98.jpg

The super 73 frame on its own is available from hereā€¦

1 Like

I am thinking of building a super 73 frame and someone help me with the dimensions will use a 20x4 fat bike rim