Carbon-fiber deck for building own esk8

Carbon-Fiber-Deck

5 Likes

Ownboard represent!

2 Likes

Does it come with the enclosure pieces?

3 Likes

I actually like this deck very much. I’ve been hassling all sorts of chinese companies to send me samples of carbon decks. They are not silly though and were asking astronomical prices… Guess I’m not the only one trying it on lol It apparently comes with a top piece and insert for the escs according to my research but I’m sure once Phoenix has put our replies through the translator she will elaborate.

3 Likes

enhehe, you known my English is very bad:grinning:

2 Likes

Trust me its better than my chinese!!!

4 Likes

Yes, good question a ESC metal backplane and a battery cover I will improve the description.

3 Likes

haha, thank you

3 Likes

Estimated shipping cost to the US? Really like this deck.

1 Like

It’s says free shipping. @Phoenix-liuqiu any chance of getting pics with the covers?

5 Likes

Thanks for becoming a part of this forum Phoenix and welcome! As I said I like this deck but for me the battery enclosure would need to be at least 140mm wide to incorporate a flat double width 18650 pack. The length is perfect for 10s or 12s 4p but at 115mm its too narrow. Also dimensions of the esc casing would be good so we can see what we can squeeze in there.

%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_20180810111402

2 Likes

How did I not see that. Thanks

2 Likes

Free Shipping

1 Like

How thick is there big panel and what is the material? If it’s silicon in be concerned about it breaking as there will be substantial weight on it.

1 Like

Suitable for polymer batteries

1 Like

Its the same concept as the teamgee. Board essentially becomes the battery and you really only have day to day access to the esc’s Nice and stealth but too limiting on battery choice imo Anyone with a bit of lipo pouch knowledge should be fine but hard cells look like an issue. Don’t think there is enough depth or width. Good option for those countries that have banned or restricted eskating though.

1 Like

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20180811005945

3 Likes

Where’d you get that model?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he’s the one that made it

1 Like