Carbon Slim Fiber Electric Skateboard

What you think about this board ? the company in china makes boards with polymer batteries with a thickness of 10mm deck and weighs only 6KG, range 18km with max speed of 40kmimage image image image

2 Likes

Wait, did you have this board in hand?

1 Like

I like the deck shape.

5 Likes

Ask company for individual lipo cell specs, otherwise this is a waste of time.

Edit, it’s pretty, but I’ve been disappointed by no-name Chinese boards more than rando tinder dates.

Their profiles lie. Go ride it for science and report back in AM please. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

“Battery made by Sanyo” is the typical chinesium way of conveying scientific electrical specifications.

We want numbers and discharge graphs, weights, model numbers, electrical parameters, and chemistries.

You can tell right away if they deal in “Mega Amp Henries” or “MAH” that they may not know what they’re talking about.

5 Likes

not yet, still shipping, maybe this week in my hand

The deck looks like having nice concave

1 Like

Got a link?

Curious about this one too (putting the ‘best electric skateboard ever made’ joke aside)…

https://www.zenboardtechnology.com/

= You dont want. Dont waste your money or time :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Wasn’t planning on buying it :slight_smile: just curious what the performance would be like with the planetary gearbox… plus it’s a super stealthy build. It’s been cancelled for now by the looks of things anyway…