Carvon Discussion

lol, not surprising.

When I first got here I got a ticket for riding the tram one stop then getting off at the next stop because the ticket machine only takes coins and all I had was notes and card. It has a card slot but does not accept any. Got on, went to pay, wouldn’t accept card so I go to get off at the next stop since I was only going 3 stops anyway so not a long walk. I get off and there is ticket naz… checkers waiting to get on. €60 ticket for a 1€ fare that I couldn’t pay with card or cash.

4 Likes

Sounds like Nazis to me. Don’t be shy :smiley: I was once put in jail for an out taillight so this behavior is here in US also

2 Likes

in france when i was there getting on the subway without paying was sport! it was awesome. after paying for one ticket, and then having old ladies sneaking behind me it was a shock.kinda taboo in usa and people won’t hop the slightest barrier. there they needed walls and people were still climbing them, me included. and then eventually you turn a corner and a guard is there and you have to show your ticket or pay like a 25 dollar fine. and then the game continues

5 Likes

Does anyone have a good contact w/ @chrischaput and is willing to help out?

Here you go

2 Likes

@chrischaput not sure if this crossed your radar, hoping you can help us get some traction on this?

Thanks, I’ll send chris an email.

1 Like

Here are some updates! Screenshot_20180624-091707 Screenshot_20180624-091716

10 Likes

@LEVer i miss my babbies :disappointed_relieved:

any of the motors for sale next day shipping torque drives or sd-r ?

I don’t think they’re selling anymore drives by themselves

anyone know how the 2wd xl’s with 12s4p would do off the line vs a boosted board?

2 Likes

They will after they’re caught up w/ current orders

1 Like

@LEVer I replied on gmail. Please check when you get a second.

You the man! Thanks for the update!

Are you joking? It’s not even a comparison

3 Likes

Eh? Boosted is good off the line, no? Carvon pulls like a freight train once you get going but it feels better to give a kick to start?

1 Like

Haha nah not joking. Never ridden a direct drive so I was just curious if they can actually compete with belt drives. Glad to know it’s not even close though :joy:

let’s see to begin with boosted motors are stupid small and are okay but not high performance, you could probably dust most high powered diy electric skateboards here the torque am not sure but I’ve ridden 2wd speed drives and 4wd , you leave anyone in the dust stupid fast and dangerious

1 Like