Central Florida eSk8 Meetup! Sat, March 17th - Courtney Campbell Causeway

It’s about time the Tampa Bay area had another eSk8 meetup! Join us Saturday, March 17th, for a cruise across the Courtney Campbell Causeway. The causeway is just under 10 miles and has an asphalt trail along the side perfect for esk8ing! There’s several places to grab lunch near the causeway (Chipotle, Five Guys, etc) and recharge for those who might want to go back across.

Currently, the Central Florida eSk8 Squad Facebook group is 26 members strong so even if just a third of them showed up, this will be an epic meetup. If anybody in the Orlando area wants to hop over and join us, that’d be awesome as well! The more the merrier!

If you’re en eSk8er in the Central Florida area (Clearwater/Tampa Bay/Orlando), feel free to join the FB group to stay up-to-date on future meetups.

So, who can come and what’s everybody riding? Also, morning or evening?

1 Like

@longhairedboy @Guido @marsrover001

1 Like

As much as I’d love to, i can’t commit. Too much on my plate right now.

It’s all good bro!

damn that looks fun though

I’ll be there, bringing 1 more with. See yall then!

Sweet! That brings it to around 10 people so far!

Awesome! can’t wait. Might have a third coming with - if he gets his new board today.

We’re parked on the shoulder off of Bayport Drive. Before getting onto the causeway, take the exit for bayport drive. At the stop sign at the Hyatt and take a right then you’ll see us.

Thanks everybody for coming! Had a great time!

Sorry, @marsrover001 I thought I got a pic with your board too, but I guess not. :yum:

1 Like