Chaka's VESC repair log

interesting though because I haven’t had a response from @chaka quite yet about the warranty or Prices for repairing one of his vesc…

2 year warranty when you buy from him and the repair price is apart of that warrant you can read a bit more on the forum and have had that question answered

He repairs his vesc but he Does not repair those from other manufacturers

so you’re talking about backing a product then say I need to figure out his prices hah… Anyway I know 2 year warranty, but mine won’t be all the way covered and need him to quote me based off of what happened to it.

right ollin’s right?

look at the date of the my picture’s post… that’s a long time for no response…

Well have u tried his website? There is a unique button labeled “contact” try it out

hey you know instead of talking to him about it on here I’ll talk to him on there that’s an amazing idea… I’m already in the process of finding someone else to repair, unless overseas shipping and repair cost all together are somehow less than someone in my country repairing it… Anyway just wanted to make a statement as far as communication on here. If you are going to make money off of a community and be held as a leader of a community then it’s crappy to forget someone or leave them hanging for more than a month (which chaka has made amazing support happen here as I’ve seen before, idk what happened to me though :cry:). I just wanted a response jesus even a rude response is better than none when I posted OVER a month ago… But hey what do I know… Just a guy trying to get his stuff working right. I appreciate chaka and his support, but damn a month sucks as hard as a hooker on dollar night…

He isn’t on here much

Shit. Well I will just have to go with plan a.

he is no longer on this forum at all.

what?! must be doing good if that’s the case. That explains that though.

said he’ll no longer be posting or checking this forum due to contractual reasons

hm I wouldn’t have done that if I was him. That’s money left on the table imo. That sucks though

hey do you have vesc for sale

@chaka has long gone. Don’t expect him to reply here, sorry!

1 Like

I would contact him through Olin boards website. There was someone who was selling one.