Chinese off-road skateboard - motors replacement

Hello everyone. I start by apologizing for my bad English. I recently discovered this site and I am not very experienced in this world. I bought (but still not received) a Chinese electric skateboard for off road. Brand: ECO-FLYING, Model: H2C-01, Power: 1650W * 2 (dual). I understand that this name will not say anything to many but I post the site to get all the information. Before buying I asked what the model of the motors was. The producer replied that the skateboard is equipped with two 6354. They could not tell me the value of the KV. Now I am afraid that it is a 270 kv! Not very suitable for an off-road. I hope not, it is my pessimistic hypothesis. In case I can proceed with the cancellation of the purchase but my question is: can I replace the 6354 motors with two 6374 with 190 KV? To do this, just replace the motor or do I have to change something on the ESC or the battery? Do I necessarily have to get a 6374 motor with the same Watts? Thanks and sorry for my total inexperienced questions here the link of the skateboard off road

1 Like

Small update: the supplier told me that it is a 190 KV. I don’t know if that’s true, I hope so. I don’t find many 6354 models (I thought there were only 6355) with 190 kv. Thank you all for your attention.

1 Like

You’ll be fine bro. Obviously high kv isn’t always the best option, but properly geared it’s not a total loss. Most everyone that was on the 6355 fitment were 190kv. I personally like 200and up. Finally got a set of 260kv from @kavic5150

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. It is now established that it is a 190kv. The supplier has assured me. My question was if I can replace (in the future) with 6374 motors without having to touch battery and ESC. Or does the replacement require modifications to other components? Thanks

2 Likes