Chupacabra 3D Nose Bumper

That should be good. I doubt you’ll have any problems, even with 50%.

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t tell ya the details even though I recommended that service I never used it since I have my own printer. Have considered signing up to print for other people, but I’ve only uploaded STL files to see round about price. Honestly didn’t dawn on me that they didn’t ask about infill before giving a rough price which is pretty weird since it will take considerably more time and material depending on the infill.

1 Like

Local shop is printing it 80% infill for $13. Pickup in couple days so I’ll let you know.

NVM. Picked up part today and pretty bummed out. Bolt holes do not align with my deck / standard dimensions. Also, shape is grossly asymmetrical from midline.

Sorry you went and got that made without checking out the dimensions first… the drawings are in the onshape file and I linked them here. If you print the 1:1 dimensions you could have laid them on your board and trucks to see how things actually line up before getting anything sent to a 3D printer. If things seem to be correct in the drawings (generated from the model) then the issue is with the 3D print itself not the model:

Google Photos

If the problem was in the drawings it’s easy to go punch new numbers into the design to fix it before actually going through the trouble of getting it made.

Also if it was made in ABS you should have no trouble really drilling into it just make sure you don’t drive a bit into the plastic so quickly it grabs a big piece and cracks it.