CicLAvia Ride closed streets in LA! 6/11/17 9am

Cic-LA-via is in a few days. if you’re in LA its great time to ride on closed streets! and fly by bikes all day.

Glendale to atwater village on the north east side of LA.

Meet up at 9am at [Cerritos park] (https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cerritos+Park/@34.1236394,-118.2562101,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x5ecd89527c9cfae8!8m2!3d34.1237656!4d-118.2543985)

@MoeStooge Heres you go!

Aight, thx for the post/invite

Ill be there!

1 Like

@BigBoyToys you gonna bring the big gun?

Unfortunately the big gun went down over the weekend. Ill probably bring the dual carvon hub board and the Evolve CGT.

Fun ride, me an Ian Ran into @Titoxd10001 and four or five boosted boarders. So a down and back and the boosted guys had to ditch. I don’t know something about limited range something something. One more down & back. Swapped boards with Tito . Tito’s board is a nice ride with good power, a board you could Cruise all day. Must b those green wheels. Thanks for letting me Cruise your ride. Cops were cool and people and bikes everywhere. Next ride. July 1st Venice Wailer To Santa Monica.

Cool running into you again @moestooge . Was a fun ride. Glad we didn’t run into any napkins. Thanks for the sandwich and I’ll try to make it to the next ride if I can wake up for the early ride.

1 Like