CLOSED 10s4p (SAMSUNG 25R) 190€

PARTS UPDATE: I have got for the same price a deal on a cooler LCD: now it has a low voltage alarm (it beeps I guess) These are the chargers that come with a european plug, only problem is that there are just 9 in stock (lets hope not everybody want it):

Its very nice price if you can’t make it yourself. I had a chat whith my friend and he can weld my battery for bottle of vodka. So total cost is 145e for battery. I just have to find good bms.

Why dont you use 26650 cells?

because they are not as good (value for money) as 18650 for larger packs

Confirming one with everything including charger

PAYMENT INFO: @DilatedPupils @monkey32 x2 @zeg @tueboard @Notso @raadio13 @E-Boarding @Papperlapp How many of you have problems paying before the end of this week? If none of you has, I would like to pay the factory on friday/saturday, in order to receive the batteries asap.

I’m not in Europe. I’m USA.

I know, i don t have a tenth european :wink:

fine, PayPal?

Paypal (no fees for europeans)/ bank transfer/ cash

Im gonna have to pass :confused: But you can give the option to another European. THANK YOU though.

I can pay whenever :+1:

1 Like

No problems paying, I can pay when your ready to order

1 Like

Sorry @fedestanco but I’ll have to skip this group buy :frowning:

Hi fedestanco, I see that I am not in the list anymore. I am still up for two BMS (one small, one big, or two bg if it make your life easier). I can pay before the end of the week.

1 Like

Just got you PM. and replied : YEs ! I am in for the big BMS !

i oder next time not now

LCDs arrived at the forwarder along with other parts. BMSs are on their way. I will post the tracking number of the whole package to Italy.

2 Likes

Chargers arrived at the forwarder. I kindly ask people who haven t paid, to do it asap since I can’t loan you €500+…:sweat_smile: You can PM me with the desired position of the BMS. For example I can mount it over the batteries or next to the pack( in this case the overal size will increase by 3cm). Thanks if you have been punctual with the payment.

1 Like

Hello,

Can you post the model of the BMS + Display that you used for this pack.

I have custom built a 10s2p pack and would like to get a better BMS for it with readout.

Also, who is manufacturing these packs for you? (I am on a school electric car racing team and we are looking for a battery manufacturer)

Thanks!!!

EDIT: If you are selling the BMSs seperately I would also be interested in buying one from you.