I’m planning a build to use at college as a commuter. I plan on it having lots of torque, and top speed isn’t that important to me. With my backpack, I’m about 250 pounds. I know most of the parts I am going to use except for the battery size and motors.
- Board: LHB Scarlet
- Trucks: DIY Caliber Style trucks that are 230mm & Adjustable Baseplates
- Drive/Mount: Fatboy Mini Urethane Gear Drive 1:2.4/1:2.6
- VESC: FlipSky Dual FSESC 6.6 Pro
- Motor: 6374 190kv? Maytech/BKB
- Battery: 18650 Samsung 30Q 10s4p? NESE
- BMS: DieBieMS
- Remote: Feather Remote w/ modified body
- Bushings: 96a Barrels and Fatsones & 96a WFB Pivot Cups
- Wheels: 107mm Abec11 SuperFlys
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me some feedback and help me figure out my battery and motor combination.