Consolidated Black Friday 2018 List

Daddy needs a TSG Pass or a New Olders! Come on, big money!

4 Likes

Janux-esk8 @marcmt88 has joined the fray

1 Like

Oh man, Sender… on the real, if there is a black friday deal on New Olders, let me know!! My wife will hate me, I will have to throw her some money this weekend for her own shit…lol.

2 Likes

Waiting on @torqueboards

3 Likes

Sitting all day here waiting for @MBS …still no info :cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

Are you watching the spot? U know what folks say… a watched kettle never boils

I can heat that up :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :joy:

Hard for them to have a sale when they’re out of stock on most items…

next thing you know… new MBS Pro Truck, hollow axle, cnc base plate. @mbs

1 Like

The things I need on stock :blush::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone have contact in surfrodz? would love to grab a set of hangers @psychotiller?

1 Like

They have been pretty consistent with BF sales. I’ve sent them a whack of emails over the last few months. Questions and orders of multiples of trucks and they haven’t responded.

I just don’t understand why companies don’t want to sell their products. Blows my mind

(A whack of emails is 4 btw. That’s 3 too many for my liking though :roll_eyes:)

3 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8030?u=grozniy

2 Likes

:rofl:…that’s a good one

1 Like

Its happening!!! @mbs

4 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

5 Likes

Sorry for the wait!

Unfortunately, our official Black Friday / Cyber Monday discounts are only 10%.
The good news is that it was easy to see you guys deserve better so we’ve decided to give all members of your your forum an ongoing 15% discount. Our site can’t combine multiple “any order” discount codes so please use the following codes (www.mbs.com):

ESK8BUILD25 - 25% Available for members of this forum from now through Cyber Monday.

ESK8BUILD15 - 15% Available for members of this forum whenever you feel like it (i.e. when the items that have notoriously been out of stock this past year :disappointed_relieved: are finally back in stock :grin:, or when the new items you’ve requested are released :partying_face:).

32 Likes

Updated list. Thanks! thats awesome!

No worries. Thanks for your support.

5 Likes