Constructive Criticism and Intellectual Property Ethics

who changed the title :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

I’m Rank 2 of all-time fourm members. If that doesn’t go to show that rank means absolutely nothing I don’t know what does. I’m just a troll shitposter who still barely knows what he’s doing

8 Likes

This is a great community & I’m interacting with my peers discussing topics that I’m passionate about.

Why would I want to do anything else? This is what I live for.

2 Likes

Wow. This is better than any series on TV. Excellent content. No fillers.

6 Likes

stop it right now think i’ve peed myself

5 Likes

seriously thats what floats my boat you have turned your passion into your daily bread and still have that passion.

WHERE IS MY FCKING UNITY YOU ASS HAT :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m really sorry you feel that way… But to be honest this was a common issue, if you had asked me about how to solve it I would have told you in a heartbeat… (like I have done many time on this forum…). Don’t think I’ve done this intentionally, I’ve always promoted the wealth of the community before any vendor, myself included.

I’have done it a couple of time and shipping from Canada to Australia is around 60USD to 70USD and I wish that was a joke… I don’t want to put this burden on the customer.

And I do not do any international repair because it usually cost me more than It cost for the customer, and I even if like my customer I try to keep some money in my pocket.

4 Likes

This thread:

20190223_090949

15 Likes

All good mr wizard. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Just for the future though there is absolutely no one here that repairs esc’s. I would have paid the shipping just to have them back up and working again. Maybe I wasn’t clear enough. Peace my friend and thanks for not getting all nasty on my ass. Actually think it was one of your threads that gave me the snipping info in the end anyway. Not sure thats true but its a good olive branch so I’m going with it. Friends?

3 Likes

I’m fucking done, what in the actual fuuuuck is happening, is this the end of the esk8 builders forum

1 Like

I know… I know… but with the shipping and all… I always feel like the customer doesn’t get a good deal…

The thing I had in mind for a while now is group repair for Aus and Eu guys. Where one guys can send me like a dozen of esc, and everyone saves on shipping, I think that could be a good Idea… but that is only a sketch.

Always Brotha… (one day I will be in Aus… then I will owe you a beer(just remember me that one))

5 Likes

I used to be a little wary of this forum.

This thread has shown me that I don’t need to be.

I love this place now!

We all know Jason’s a douche but I’d down some beers with the guy. We all know long-haired boy is a pacifist sexy monster. Kugl3is gets to speak his mind. Dexter can egg people on, no biggie. Shots fired everywhere… Apparently nobody’s taking too much offense…

That last point is key… Maybe it’s just Friday night … Either way I love all you people this is a fun read. Can’t wait to skate with all of you one day :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Preeeeacchhh @skatardude10

3 Likes

Everyone hide mod is comming :smiley:

3 Likes

Part of me wants to make a “bitchfight* category. We would have over 100 topics there by now, this one as the banner

22 Likes

Nha… I think you could find better. Like one that talk about hub VS belt.

3 Likes

… Channel Trucks.

12 Likes

Oml you’re right. Or how about devin vs the world when it came to anything remotely statistical

3 Likes

Suspension trucks…

3 Likes