Constructive Criticism and Intellectual Property Ethics

4wd and how I did it off diyboard

3 Likes

I love your esk8 calculator.

Do you think you could make one that determines the exact dollar amount of sales each of your shitposts loses your dad?

17 Likes

HeartyEnragedKitty-size_restricted

10 Likes

Heat pipes…

9 Likes

Do you think esk8 produces some kind of profit? :smiley:

BTW don’t forget I am writing as myself not part of 3DServisas if @onloop can do it I can do it too :smiley:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, nobody here confuses the two. Trust me.

6 Likes

and you will be very welcome. Then we can make a pilgrimage down south and have a beer with the loopy one.
ps group idea is a good one but think most of us have now realised how not to poof the things lol

3 Likes

:smiley: 100char

1 Like

every month or so we all get together and have a go at each other. Much like family weddings.

6 Likes

or Bagpipes?

Any of you notice the title

1 Like

Pay attention son. It just gets better and better. :wink:

6 Likes

Dude, the tittle has changed like 20 times.:rofl: I made the first change but it went downhill (or uphill depending how you look at it) from there.

5 Likes

I put this topic on watching, and I literally got so many emails

I was changing it and it changed before I could so I left you all to it lol. This thread has been very entertaining and productive because peace has been declared all be it a bit kind of hesitantly to be polite but peace none the less.

6 Likes

So once more:

2 Likes

Wow. The only one missing for the past hour or so is @b264. I thought I’d see more post from him on this thread.

6 Likes

12 Likes

8 Likes

Ah. Noted.

1 Like