Contruction Skate Long Trip

I’ve already seen it’s post the @wafflejock. To me it seems a very interesting subject, it puts two different engines one to boot and one for speed, but my big question is, what configuration would I have to put in order to get 30miles? Also I would like to be able to easily replace the spare batteries and at night put them all to charge.

@Cobber as near as I can tell they don’t make them anymore. Certainly it would be easier to buy a set than build them but the company said they are focusing on a different product. It also could be that there was some sort of fatal flaw in the design, but I haven’t seen any evidence of that on the Goog.

I checked eBay but nothing used is available. Apparently they were big in the kiteboarding community and likely those folks treasure them.

There is a bit of a suspension in the bushings on the lower arms - I’ve seen a video where one wheel bounces over terrain while the board continues straight, so it’s a pretty slick setup.

My biggest problem will be making the piece that bolts to the board. It’s a fairly complex bit of machining, especially since all I have is a picture.