Cyber Monday Sale - FOCBOX UNITY+ | Get Bonus Titanium Bearings - Now Only $199

“GET YOUR ASS TO MARS”

The first person to comment with the name of the movie this quote is from gets a free focbox unity+ & bearings

Everyone gets this deal>>>

GET FREE BEARING KIT WITH ANY FOCBOX UNITY+ ORDER

PLUS - FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $290

• Simply add the bearings into the cart with unity+ to get the free bearings.

Unity-black-cyber-sale-2020

fast-bearings-electric-skateboard-massive-stator-03

fast-bearings-electric-skateboard-massive-stator-04

Fast bearings by Massive Stator; An affordable bearing set, with premium features, that are built tough. Integrated spacers & speed rings make upgrading your old clapped out bearings quick & easy.

Massive Stator Fast bearings are extremely durable, specifically designed for the harsh environments that electric skateboarders experience.

Fast Bearings have a Titanium Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) Coating. This process provides an abrasion-resistant anti-corrosion coating that is up to 10 times that of a normal stainless steel substrate. Less maintenance & Longer life!

The titanium coating has a thickness of 2 to 4 microns and a Vickers hardness of up to 2,100. This coating has a low coefficient of friction (0.4) and an operating temperature of approximately 1,100 degrees F.

• Set of 8 Titanium - Fast Bearings
  • Fewer part, faster install
  • Abrasion-resistant
  • Anti-Corrosion
  • Built-in Spacers & Speed Rings
  • Pre-lubricated & sealed
  • Herb tin :four_leaf_clover:

Normal Price $29.95

Total Recallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Is this post a joke?

no joke bloke…

So when are you getting your free unity?

1 Like

I am an eCommerce Store manager for almost 4 years. I especially work on Shopify and WordPress eCommerce websites. I can create stores, hunt products, list products, Do on-page SEO, customer service, order fulfillment. In my 4years career, I worked with many companies and promote their business from zero. They are very satisfied with my services and I think now I should go for my freelance services to boost my career worldwide

https://www.fiverr.com/share/XmP05P

1 Like