Dallas Fort Worth esk8?

Yeah that place is pretty dead it seems. I just didn’t want to keep posting here and someone say this isn’t a group ride forum…

1 Like

Well it should be. Or at least have a section of the forum for that imo.

How’s Texas? I’m thinking of getting out of Miami my self although I finally have a little crew going on down here.

1 Like

It’s great, some of the Dallas streets can be pretty rough on the wheels though. We have some great parks with hills around the metroplex that are fun with nice concrete paths.

3 Likes

Agreed it should still be a section on the site…

Texas is pretty chill. Haven’t really been here long enough but where I live I can’t use the boards as much as before. Everything is too far and mostly need to drive.

Hopefully, I’ll head back to Miami for a bit and get on a group ride with you.

3 Likes

Good to hear, let’s go for a ride!

2 Likes

Hey all, haven’t been on the boards for a minute but am still riding the board. Jedi and I have met up a couple of times near White Rock and have had some good rides together. I have a new trail that I think you guys should all check out: Lake Highlands Trail; it’s near Skillman and Walnut Hill. Easily my favorite trail that I’ve ridden in the city so far. It’s pretty much a racetrack for eboards. I have been trying to get Jedi out there; hoping to meet him out there sometime later this week. If anyone is interested, shoot me a DM and I’ll send you my number. Probably going to aim for 7:30-830pm as it’ll be cooler by then. @oriol360 @Dyspro @anon46525265

1 Like

I’m familiar with that area, I work fairly close to there. I’m about to head out to SFO but next week when I’m back that’d be fun.

Great, jedi and I went on Monday and it was a good time. Shoot me a message when you’re back and the three of us can coordinate something. I’ll pm you my number

1 Like

Hey . Ive been looking for a Dallas e-skate community. Yes

@BigZwatt This Sunday the riding group I’ve been with is heading to Austin. Not sure if your riding but so far I plan on going to campion trail with a loaded motherboard build this Sunday or Saturday. PM me your number and we can meet up

@oriol360 my boards in pieces at the moment. Im waiting for some new motor mounts. Im up for a meet up soon as it gets put back together. Pm sent.

Just got a new eBoard looking for cool people to go on rides with in DFW area. Downtown night rides especially!!!

Hello Dallas riders, I know its the holidays and all but if anyone is down for a ride Im bringing my diy trampa with me when I visit Plano. Ill be in town Fri-Mon. @BigZwatt, you manage to get your board together yet?

1 Like

20190409_220711 ready Im off saturday

1 Like

Sweet man, ide love to ride. Idk what my plans are Sat, but im pretty sure we could link up. Where in DFW are you, @BigZwatt

1 Like

Lewisville

I’m in North Richland Hills and Just build my first board. I’m down to ride!

This thread has been dead for 4 months and most people moved to the other forum. For meeting other riders try this thread.

https://forum./t/where-do-you-live-post-your-location-and-find-local-riders/1527