I went on first ride today and everything was going smoothly until I went full throttle uphill. The when I reached the top and attempted to brake I had to jump of the board as the motor locked up, there was also a terrible smell emitting from the motor. I think the motor is fried, and when I try to turn the motor with my hand it is deficiently harder to turn than before but still turns. When using the remote it no longer spins just throbs back and forth. I think it was fried as I made the motor and battery cutoffs on the “safe” (low) side which I believed overheated my motor after going full throttle uphill. I lost the exact values but they were around 30A for motor current max/max brake and battery current max/max regen off maybe 35/20 A.
Not sure if this is any issue or just glue
My setup is a 9S2P battery, torque boards 5055/190KV Motor, torque boards nano remote and a torque ESC BLDC. This last picture is what the default setting on the speed controller was, should I have kept these? Pretty new to this stuff obviously, so I’m just wondering if my motor is completely dead, (ESC seems fine) and what my values should have been, assuming those were what caused the overheat. Any help would mean a ton, thanks.