Dead motor ? Shuddering

I rebuilt my board yesterday, programmed it and went for a test ride. Unfortunately, I lost control during hard acceleration and fell. Nothing serious, but on the way home one of my motors wasn’t working well. It shudders when I accelerate or rewind, but doesn’t really do much else. When I fired up vesc tool I realized the faulty motor had the wrong settings, even though I made sure to write all my settings to both motors. Now, is there a way to fix the shuddering or am I going to have to get a new motor ? For information these are 190 KV 6374 flipsky motors, on a dual FSESC 4.20 Plus running off a 12S3P battery.

What precisely happened to your board? Did the motor impact a curb? etc?

Well that will sound very weird but turns out it was the screws that caused the motor to shudder. My theory is they were too long and interfered with the magnets somehow. I still don’t understand how though. Now… something else happened. After that discovery I put the whole thing back together and went for another test ride. I turn it on, try to move, it rolls a few meters with difficulty then turns completely off on me. And since then, it hasn’t turned back on. Tested different batteries I had laying around but still didn’t turn on. There was no smell of burning, no exposed metal that could’ve caused a short, nothing. That was 15 hours ago at the time of writing.

Flipsky escs actually burns with high battery voltage if you set it higher than 25A for some reason. You won’t smell it because its mostly internal damage by high sparks from the battery.

Many people have been in that situation.