Decks any opinions i can’t decide

I’m trying to choose a deck for my new electric skatebord stiff or flexy long or short i was thinking dropthrough but will i have enough clearance?

1 Like

lol mispelled opinions

Fixed that for you. As we don’t know what’s your plans we also can’t recommend you something. It’s like what I should eat for breakfast, sweet or salty? Opinions?

3 Likes

Don’t be ridiculous, definitely sweet.

1 Like

I just had nasi goreng yesterday morning :roll_eyes:

Start with describing what you want from the board, then we can help point you in the right direction.

Some things to note are ground clearance will be an issue for drop through or flexy decks but can be resolved with thin batteries and large wheels, flex can also be accounted for with risers. Stiff decks will be more stable and responsive but also less comfortable, if you are heavy then you’ll want stiffer decks

1 Like

Lots of things to keep in mind when picking a deck. What do you want out of the build? How fast do you wanna go? How far? What are you typically more comfortable riding? Will you be carrying it around much?

3 Likes

Maybe check out some alt material decks. Composite are always cool but I really like aluminum where I am because of all the rain, also having a metal deck means that you can use pop rivets when securing your battery enclosure. IMHO.