Delivery update? Raptor

They needed various bits, but what’s important is they’re in stock now and the team have been assembling Raptors this last week so 20 more get shipped out the beginning of this week. I believe I’m getting one of them. Please God!

1 Like

Finally received my raptor today. But unfortunately it’s been raining since yesterday so I won’t be able to test it out. Everything seems ok so far it paired without any issues and looks good too.

I ordered it on julr3.

2 Likes

Seems people are okay with a 3 month delivery time - but when the website is saying ‘shipping after the 30th of September’ you would expect this to occur don’t you think? Being told 30 - 60 days after this date is a bit rich when the date is stated on the site. It now says shipping after the 10th of Oct but I have been told 30 - 60 days so it seems they’re keeping unrealistic dates to keep the sales rolling. Not great really.

My raptor order was delayed 2 months and in total took 3 months to get to me. Back when I ordered, they said they would have new staff and would be able to ship it out quickly. But it was delay after delay. Unfortunately it looks like this hasn’t changed even now. They should just put a 3 month delivery time if everyone is still getting their boards 3 months after order date. At the very least they should under promise and over deliver, NOT the other way around.

You would think so. Everyone touts the great customer service but ive been in the online retail game myself for a long time and not being honest with time frames really stresses out (nice words used) both parties… moral of the story, be accurate or ADD time to the ETA to ensure customers dont get the tom tits off the bat before they even have the product. Hope enertion are listening. All the ingredients of a good brand but this will quickly erode if this practise continues.

I was told by their online chat that they’re on time for shipping mid-October. Hopefully that’s true, cause that’s the batch I’m in :stuck_out_tongue:

They told me the same about the Sept 29th shipment…but they didnt confirm which batch my order is in which is what we all really want to know. I like boosted’s process of collecting payment when its about to actually ship…but its understandable that as a much smaller company that enertion needs the cashflow. Still would be nice to have an idea of when it will ship when you outlay ~$1600

Just got my shipping confirmation from my sept 15th order, so excited!!!

1 Like

That’s awesome! I ordered on September 30th but my friend ordered about 10 days before I did so hopefully we’ll both be getting our shipment soon :smiley:

Whatsup guys! First time posting here. Just bought the raptor complete. It will be my first e-board. Can’t wait to get it. Seems like it takes a while (2-3 months?) to get after reading around the forums. Has it really taken that long for you guys? I only ordered on Oct. 8th. The site said next batch shipping after Oct. 10th. so I’m hoping I got lucky and will be in the next shipping. I’m order #6687. What number are you guys?

Based on what I’ve heard, they’re on time for shipping in mid-October! So far Cloud_Gnash was order number #6147, he ordered on September 15, and his shipped yesterday. I’m expecting mine to ship either this week or next week based on this, and I’m order #6494, ordered on September 30th. Hopefully you’ll get yours soon!

1 Like

I was order #5564 and ordered on Aug 21. Got shipping confirmation on 10/10 and today (10/14) I got a picture text from my wife that it’s currently sitting in the kitchen waiting for me to get home from work :unamused:

2 Likes

I got a “Partially Shipped” order update with a tracking # 2 days ago (Must be the battery?). Also received an email last night stating that they are going to “ship a few Raptors this week and the remaining ones will be completely shipped in the week after.” Not bad at all considering I only made my order 10 days ago. Nice to see that it doesn’t take months to get one. :smile:

Yep, that tracking number is likely the battery from MACROFAB, INC. Since you ordered so recently I’d assume youre shipping next week most likely. Hoping my Sept 15th order ships out this week

Has anyone in the US received their battery? I am #5533 and I am now into week three with a dual raptor in my living room with no power to push it around. Enertion needs some work on their shipping transparency cause I know I am getting worked up for no reason over here but this board has literally been staring me down for weeks…

Email enertion support if you havent already about it. There was another guy that ordered aug 28th that got his board but no battery, and he emailed enertion and got a quick response with battery shipment and tracking info. Im order 6147 but have had my battery for ~3 weeks, waiting on the board

Aug 21, 2016 Order #5572… no battery, vesc or remote… did get an update that the battery was shipping soon from USA warehouse.

Quickest support response turnaround I have had so far. Just got back to me with a tracking number that says it’s showing up by the end of the day tomorrow. Strange I did not get a shipping notification earlier (shipped out of TX Fri) but now it feels like one-day shipping. Hopefully will be ripping around soon.

Anybody know if Enertion is shipping the Nano X to people who received a Winning remote?

I ask because I was under the impression that they were, based on the multiple emails they sent explaining the delay of the Nano X, but am now seeing an email from Jason offering it to VIP members for purchase.

the raptor customers who got sent the winning remote get a free upgrade to nano-x sent out as soon as it arrives.

there are a whole bunch of raptor customers who don’t have the winning remote (they have steeze) who may now purchase the NANO-X at a hot price as its a VIP member deal.

3 Likes