Dickyho 5M 36T / 40T flywheel pulleys on ebay

No, the product still havn’t changed, remain as the same. do want to try to do it in you way for the next bunch

for the 17mm pulley, 45 degree shamfer is ok, but not ok for the 12mm one. and must use shorter screws in this way, the screws must not get out of the shamfer

2 Likes

Based on the quality of the motor mounts I bought from you semi recently this looks great as well. Have you considered for the next batch to make the inner diameter of the wheel pulley 24mm or more? I own the torqueboards 218mm trucks and what I run into is that pulleys need at least 24mm to clear the thickness of the hangars.

22mm is perfect for bearings. In about 2 minutes you can do this on TB218 truck hangers

Did you try that?

Leaving it 22mm helps it be compatible with other truck hangers besides the TB218

1 Like

@dickyho have you gotten those 44t abec pulleys yey?

Hi. yes, I have 44T flywheel pulley now.

5 Likes

Hi, Thanks for the link of the kegel wheel drawings, will work on they pulleys!

here is the change of my flywheel pulleys. this change only on those 36T 12mm pulley now. others will follow. 0 00 5 4 7 8 2 1 6

7 Likes

Sorry,to get more clearance on surf rodz mount need later…

Dicky no combined shipping in your store?

no complain of that for a very long time.

now to USA, I use speedpak, much fast then before, normally about 10 days. before that I was use USPS, the slow shipping only happen on some isolated cases.

I will consider add fast shipping options for my products.

I meant combined shipping . like i want to buy 2 items but its giving me 2 seperate shipping charges

I did setted combined shipping for most of my products. but for some heavy stuff, they shipping is quite expensive, so can not combined

This is awesome! Flange bearings are not good at all. I think the 628 bearing is a much better choice.

2 Likes

already arranged 40/44T pulleys with 24mm bore.

2 Likes

If you are able to find thick F608 bearing, maybe 10mm thick, then you can flip it around, get rid of the thick 608 bearing. Then you don’t need extended axle trucks, they can be used with any trucks.

@dickyho I didn’t see a thread on the motors you sell (guess here is as good as anywhere)

I spotted your selling a 6384, I recently swapped out my SK3’s for your 6374’s and have much more space for mounting - immediatly wanted bigger motors and spotted your selling some 84’s - would these fit on the extended Paris hanger or maybe the long TBs ?

image makes it look possible (the 84 is more like the SK3 size I had before) image

can you give the length please

EDIT: nevermind, ordered… I’ll make them fit :wink:

Good idea, thanks. since there’s no existing thick F608 bearings on the market. I checked with bearing factory of this today. turn out to need make new mold for this bearing, and need big quantity.

1 Like

Hi. I just measured, my 6384 motor is 80mm length. and the mount to mount space on the extended Paris truck is 156mm after installed with 12mm wheel pulleys. So, not enough space.

1 Like

Hey dicky have you had a chance to design some Kegel Style pulleys?

2 Likes

@dickyho :arrow_up:

1 Like

already working on that. bought the Kegel wheels back last week, just too busy to make the design yet. will be done it lately. I suppose will starting with 36/40/44T QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190327124151

6 Likes