14 Likes

o fuc ye

kick em where it hurts brother

YESā€¦ You were scammed.

1 Like

Edited the title for lolz.

Not making a joke out the situationā€¦

@DjamboBuksne

Has opened his paypal claim back which is good.

3 Likes

wow

Oh man, itā€™s crazy how a massive company like PayPal can get away with a claim that closing a dispute is the end of their responsibilities

1 Like

But I donā€™t get it. The guy who I talked to opened it and now they closed it again It was visible on paypal again

why would anyone close a dispute in the 1st place, and if paypal closed it then obviously theres not enough evidence? paypal work to not only protect a customer from getting scammed but also the other way round!

1 Like

I agree, but you have to admit that this is probably not the first time that you hear of something like this happening? They should at least have the ability to reopen a dispute if there is no evidence that it has been resolved? Normally they require the party in question to send some Form of proof to close one down.

Itā€™s a bit of topic but itā€™s the same with them freezing large sums of moneyā€™s on vendors accounts, and then telling them it will be available again as soon as one month or up to a year after being granted back to them.

Do you have any ability to get in touch with the person you talked to again? Seems like it got closed down automatically again or that the decision to reopen it has been reconsidered

By virtue of being a paying customer its expected in normal sound business practices to be entitled to recieve professional customer service. Yep Iā€™m entitled to a good quality product and service.

Ha, not defending anyone.

The purpose of a forum is to post experiences, so in that respect, mission accomplished.

Iā€™ve had crappy experiences with loads of vendors over the years. You win some, you lose some.

1 Like

Unrelated, you wouldnā€™t happen to be in a The Walking Dead episode?

1 Like

Always wear a helmet :joy:

1 Like

Jason scammed me too. DIYEBOARD stole $874 USD from me - no product received! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I made an order for $874 (36" dual motor + PU wheels) and then I had to cancel the same day for personal financial reasons. Jason said a refund WAS acceptable and said it was ā€œprocessingā€. I contacted him a few days after and he made up some excused ā€œthe accountant is off dutyā€ but donā€™t worry its ā€œprocessing paypal needs some timeā€

I checked my Credit Card statements- I never received the refund.

Iā€™ve emailed him numerous times replying to the email chain where he said refund was on its way but NO RESPONSE . Iā€™ve tried all his emails, and contact through the website but NO RESPONSE.

I emailed him the other day from another email I used and he responded within 20mins. Upon giving him my order number waiting for a refund he IGNORED IT.

Jason Volans is a thief and has stolen $874 USD from me . I have received NO PRODUCT and NO REFUND. I canā€™t believe this is how someone runs a business.

Iā€™m trying to raise awareness of this hopefully it doesnā€™t happen to anyone else, if you choose to purchase from DIYEBOARD you are just gambling your money . Any other source for parts would be better- ebay, aliexpress etc.

6 Likes

Damnā€¦ sorry dude.

3 Likes

Canā€™t you open a case with Paypal and if that doesnā€™t work do a charge back?

4 Likes

was about to say that , they donā€™t even take CCs (considering the rep probably a good thing)

1 Like

You can go through the card company even if the paypal dispute period has finished, paypal does not like this (they probably take a hit) but fark that for a laugh, money back thank you but no thank you

I believe you have 6 months to file a claim with PP.