DieBieMS v0.8 2nd batch (Total 48pcs, closed)

Batch 3 may take a while, I need probably 30 more interested users before making another round.

There may be a few left at the end for batch 2, some are not replying my email for paying their reserves.

@Samau18 Sam Can you please put me down on standby list for another one if there are any spare Thanks

interested as well :+1:

Just got emailed tracking info, hopefully I have no trouble with customs ā€¦

Same 10charizards

I canā€™t swing mine this go round so Iā€™m giving up my spotā€¦ blew up my vesc sadly :frowning:

Can I take your spot? Sorry for your vesc btw Edit, I see you from TX, I can repair it for you, but postage will be more than a vesc itself,EU

Sadly itā€™s not repairableā€¦ it needs a new board lolā€¦ c37 melted the traces and part of the board.

received_10216600989681316

Lots of good parts tho lol

Wow! Nope I canā€™t even think to repair it! I was thinking like drv fix, but yeah not the case. How that happened?

Yea I can fix a drv issue, but tbh I donā€™t knowā€¦ it was riding great then it just died and I was like it canā€™t be the battery It was only a mile in and then I opened my battery case to pull the spark key to reset the vesc and heard popping and saw smoke coming from the vesc case, pulled the key immediately and kicked the rest of the way home

Idk enough about the vesc to know what C37 does to even begin speculating what possibly caused the failure so I can fix it

Got my tracking info email early this morning. Very excited. Guess I have to figure out what Iā€™m doing for the rest of the battery pack nowā€¦:crazy_face:

I got my tracking the other day as well! Just trying to get my damn printer to knock out my NESE modules and @agniusmā€™s new case for this BMS!

Weekend is gonna be booked!

I received my DieBieMS today! The packaging was well put together and super protective. Canā€™t wait to start tinkering with the thing!

2 Likes

Sweet! Yes, yesā€¦ and use a metr! The idea of using Metr pro to program bms via vesc was just starting to dawn on me. Maybe everyone else here was thinking It already, Iā€™m just slow off the mark with hardware.

I suppose we should write an app for iOS/Android. Not sure who ā€œweā€ is yet. :wink:

1 Like

21 got mine ! (France) nice packaging thanks

2 Likes

and its a big guy! dont now if i wil succeed to fit it in this onIMG_3696e:

2 Likes

Not sure how snug that enclosure is but I have my BMS ontop of my VESC6ā€™s (with isolation inbetween ofc. Its a carver setup as well

Will 18 AWG balance leads be OK?

Hard to crimp the pins onto huge 18awg. Iā€™m thinking 22 or 24 awg if silicone? Plus thinner gauge may hopefully give you a fusing effect if you have a short in the balance leads.

1 Like