As most of you know, I had a bum batch of wheels come in recently. The bearing seats were milled incorrectly creating a slight wobble. Also, I made a shitty design error which made the valve stem hard to install. On top of that, the machine shop reversed key dimensions forcing me to modify the tire beads just to be able to make 2 sets available for mccloed and I to test them.
The rides weren’t actually that bad. For 6" tires they seem big and bouncy. Anyway, Several people are waiting for wheels so I thought I would offer up a solution. For $200 I will send you a set of my wobbly wheels. Why you ask would you want a set of wobbly wheels? Because They will only be interim wheels until the new wheels arrive. You’re $200 would be a deposit on the new wheels. When the new wheels arrive, The balance for new wheels would be $100. And you get to keep the wobbly wheels. All in all, you’d get 2 sets of wheels for $300.
I’m throwing this out there because it would greatly help me pay for the new batch of hubs and get you rolling on 6" pneumatics. There are 8 sets available.
- Mmanor- PIF Second set shipped 9405909699938465005040
- EBoostin-PIF Second set shipped 9405909699937603864280
- davidjembe -PAID
- crushkrew -PIF Second set shipped 9405909699939959810300
- mobutusan -PIF Second set shipped 9405909699939959795188
- Jdog PIF Second set shipped 9405909699937603854571
- 1Q-Ford -PAID
- Treenutter!! -PIF Second set shipped 9405909699938462228411
Let me know what you guys think. If no interest, I’m still going to do another run, it will just take longer.