Dirt_Bag has gone off the deep end, come see the show :)

you all have no clue what is going on as you have not even begun to see both sides of the arguement. the pics below help massively. you can see the clear corruption. this is not all of the issue either, just some that i am able to release today. have fun @BillGordon explaining this

i did say HOPEFULLY… but hey, anything to slander right?

You will also notice that while he’s supplying all this “proof”, he won’t be showing anything that proves that he took care of the poor guy who was sent a battery with the polarity reversed, which promptly blew his vescs. You might remember that thread, because another member of this forum took a look at that battery and was shocked by how poorly it was made.

Instead of taking responsibility for the issue, Dirt_Bag claimed it was built by an “employee” who was “fired.” Yes, LongHairedBoy builds all of his own batteries but Dirt_Bag had an employee.

He will claim he can’t talk about it because there’s “an ongoing court case” in the matter or some other implausible smokescreen to cover up the fact that he sent a dangerous item, then ghosted the buyer and all but disappeared from the forums while the literal smoke cleared.

That guy and the safety of every other prospective buyer is the central issue here, not the victimization fantasies of Dirt_Bag.

11 Likes

no no no. dont set up another red herring. you broke the rules, and proved it in the text.

lets hear what you have to say. this is not a “Did the he fix the battery thread” that is between me and him. This is a mod corruption thread. cmon bill

guaranteed the next response is a poor excuse on why everything above is NULL.

on another note, if you happen to know or figure out who the person in the above screenshots is, please keep it to yourself. he wants to remain anonymous and i intend to respect that. feelings and opinions of me aside, please keep him out of it.

1 Like

I like how instead of showing the conversation and letting that tell your powerful story, you have to go in and use the red text to sway things. Why did you feel the need to dress it up?

3 Likes

CALLED IT. random attempt and saying it means nothing.

i dont expect to get real truthful answers from you anyway

So it’s not @Lunasi @Sapphirinia or @TheAwkwardLlama :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

you missed one name…

1 Like

I didn’t even read all of that. Its a meandering mess of mental illness. Neither Bill nor I did anything wrong, illegal or against ToS. If you think we did and you can prove it, get a lawyer, call the discord police, whatever.

Regardless, you have broken the ToS buy threatening and attempting to blackmail forum moderators, so you won’t be welcome back at . And here’s my proof, since you said it was OK to post the PM.

@treenutter I am tagging you to draw your attention to this, making you aware that you have a memeber that is selling dangerous battery packs as well as threatening mods.

2 Likes

It’s very obvious as you forgot to cover his name in one Area😂

8 Likes

Why did you put so much effort into bolstering your points if it was so damning?

i realize my mistake half way through editing. i am sorry if i ruled out too many people and may have revealed his identity :upside_down_face:

1 Like

did i not say 4 different times i was not even selling packs anymore? you left that out. the screenshots are another lie. there is a reason i have not released them yet. stop with the lies and attempts to save your own skin. it wont work. selectively posting 1 pic is more incriminating…

incorrect.

incorrect.

incorrect.

Here’s some truth for ya dude. You messed up, you sold some crappy packs. Instead of owning it and fixing the issue, you lied about it. When we called you on it you got defensive because you knew you were caught. Not you’re trying this straw man thing, you have proved nothing, out and out lied about illegalities and the discourse police, and they aren’t even good lies.

It is in fact laughable how silly all this is, but good luck to you. You might wanna find a job other than battery building and/or fiction, as you suck at both.

2 Likes

And it should also be said that this was purposely meant to serve as a trap, which it fails at.

Please note the following screenshot:

“Blackmail incoming. screenshot it asap.”

1 Like

to the people witnessing this, you notice how not a single one has mentioned they VERY incriminating pics. they only deflect and try to change the subject. they also dont cite full convos, just bits that make them look ok.

this is far from over and theres alot more to come

Then prove me wrong, those are direct captures with zero changes or edits, unlike your screen shots,

how did i edit? i protectied his identity and no more.

thats just another attempt at distracting. im a sick of this BS you have pulled, and i promise you will be hearing from a lawyer. you are all trapped up in lies. see you in court. no im not even slightly kidding. its already in motion and was sent to a judge this morning. (by my lawyer)