Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

do you like this enclosure.

1 Like

1 remote, 2 esc, four hubs.

I think most of us would rather appreciate packs that are totally flat and so proper enclosure for that. Even if it is 12s3p or 12s4p I am pretty sure most people here would rather have the pack totally flat rather than stacked up. Your enclosures are nice but I just think that the batteries are just too thick in height.

Something flat like EVOLVE style enclosure would be better:

2 Likes

it is huge enclosure, so definately need stff decks. we take your adivice, we will keep working on it.

1 Like

What are those brass connectors on the motors?

He said water proofing not water cooled. I wonder if information was lost in translation.

1 Like

I can not find this truck on your site

there can be only one purpose for water ports on a motor. Unless its a MOTHER FUCKING SODA FOUNTAIN! OH DAMN. i’m on it. i want Coke on tap when i ride.

3 Likes

it is for water cooler.

1 Like

what truck are you looking at? 9 inch at truck for our 6’’ at wheels? we don’t sell truck seperately, we sell them the whole prower truck kit, see here: http://www.diyeboard.com/6-wheels-allterrian-electric-skateboard-power-truck-diy-kit-p-619.html

DIYeboard is shipping an updated remote with many improvements. Here’s my overview after using it for a day.

2 Likes

They are nipples, possibly Jollin’s, unclear if they produce coke

Updated Remote is available on DIYeboard.com, compatible with all our escs and diy kits listed on site and also compatible with Meepo and Wowgo boards. Price on sale in limited time period.

http://www.diyeboard.com/24ghz-mini-remote-controller-rc5-to-power-on-your-diy-eboard-p-575.html

Note: the shipping is by DHL express and it arrives within a few days(4-5days) from China. This is a limited time price promotion at $19.80 for 1pc ( 1 -2pcs order are not free shipping delivery). Special price of $88 for 5pc and $66 for 3pc including shipping. Please live chat with us online or email us to confirm the prices and get coupons.

Improvement as below: The dead zone for acceleration is near zero! Slight push starts acceleration immediately. The reverse button is completely flush with the surface. The speed mode is three modes instead of two modes. The power on is a press button instead of push switch, which can be pushed accidentally. Now, a quick press turns on and a press and hold for 2-3 sec turns off. Very hard to accidentally turn it off. The led’s are smaller and more recessed. No change in function.

smaller LED’s recessed reverse button Push power button

http://www.diyeboard.com/24ghz-mini-remote-controller-rc5-to-power-on-your-diy-eboard-p-575.html

1 Like

I’m really liking all the new products and improvements that you guys are putting out, can’t wait for these new products to go on sale.

2 Likes

thanks, we have more new items in progress, once tested and quality stabled, we will start selling on site. thanks for the support. if you ever want to buy anything message me for coupon discount.

Now we just need a water cooled ESC

1 Like

could be much fun, actually can be succeed, i have videos, just can’t upload them to the youtube, i have many fun videos want to share but china blocked youtube,facebook,youtube and more sites.

1 Like

I’d love to see some videos of the water cooled ESC

When pulley for Orangatang Kegel 80mm?