Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Can you tell me which foam you use? thanks man i put rubber grommets down on all the four bolts on the bottom of esc plate but i think it is now rattling again (after a few weeks)

you can try to put some eva foam bars around the cycle of enclosure to make it sturdy mounted.

Chrismas is coming, our shipping time is 5-15days depend on battery included or not. so time still can make the order arrive you before Chrismas. We are now on big promotion in limited time, take advantage of the lowest price promotion period now, save much on deals.

For padding the ESC, can I use the packing foam sheets that you ship the trucks in?

no you can’t, it is not suitable material, you should use the eva foam that cover the battery enclosure.

1 Like

http://www.diyeboard.com/specials.html Chrismas Promotion, best sellers on sale! Big deals for Chrismas!

Can you guys enable bitcoin for purchases, I’m sure many like myself have made profits recently from bitcoin and would be mad to be able to spend on eboards :smiley:

2 Likes

Would love this as well! Although I’m not sure what China’s laws are on cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.

China forbid bitcoin here.

future new vesc 2-in-1 drive two motors. water proof.

7 Likes

That’s awesome. What is the estimated cost?

I bought the airless wheels and put them on my vangaurd build.

First off they look sick and are amazing in theory.

A few issues I’ve encountered which make me want to shelf these wheels forever are:

First, The stock bearings are the worst bearings I’ve ever rode on, not only that they are pressed in so removing them is extremely difficult and if you do it wrong you will crack the hubs ( that’s what I did but I had spares) Second, the bearing spacer is the wrong size so if you tighten the but too much the wheel locks up Third, even with swapping out the terrible bearings to ceramics and shimming the bearing spacer; the rolling resistance of these wheels is terrible. My original wheels got me a 10 mile range while these gave me half that. Forth, the tires spin on the hub. So when you brake too hard you’ll encounter some slipping.

But they look cool

9 Likes

Upgraded BOM list making it FOC safe, or did you use the minimally required components? Max A rating per motor?

P.S. would still love to see detailed picture of those a grade mountain board trucks, specifically the construction and tolerances of the kingpin and bushings.

Not good. Thanks for the review. Slipping could be fixed with a ridged profile between tire and hub. Incorrect spacer size appears to be common (same experience among friends with different products).

What do you think causes the increased rolling resistance? Do the tires flatten out? Material too soft?

Gotta say, they can claim whatever they want to claim. I’m still not going to buy it until someone else thoroughly tests it.