Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

don’t worry about the shipping, you will receive it safe and sound around Chrismas.

First steps for the custom AT motor mount. Still have to drill and tap some holes for set screws. Part will be sandblasted and lacquered afterwards.

If the mount stays in place I can start thinking about developing a direct drive for it instead of using 15mm belts (improved reliability/no belt slipping when braking hard). @diyeboard, would you sell me two halves of the hubs for those AT wheels. I would have to add my own spur gear to your wheels.

1 Like

ok, i can arrange it, you can email me with your previous order number so we can follow up, we better confirm it by email for the hubs request. Regards, Jason Email: [email protected] Store: www.diyeboard.com DIYEboard.com is your ultimate source for high quality and high performance Electric Skateboard and DIY parts.

ok, will get back to you after test riding my motor mounts.

Completed.

2 Likes

wow, looks awesome, do you have drawings for this cnc mount? how much you paid for cnc cost.

Haven’t paid anything (friends in the right places), but I can ask for a quote if you are interested. Yes, I have the drawings. Work for a 3D software company/design & render stuff on the daily.

4 Likes

@diyeboard I’m pretty disappointed with my 6" airless dual belt drive kit I got from you.

1. The motors that come with are 260kv which shouldn’t be run at 10s so
  2. I purchased replacement motors and of course they don’t fit the mounts on this kit even with 50mm motors.

Why sell a kit without optimal kv rated motors? Do you sell any motors that will work with this kit that are lower kv rating?

Also the wheels barely spin on the axles which I’m guessing is bad bearings?

At this point I’m guessing that I’ll have to drill new mounting holes so that this mount will support replacements?

1 Like

I just ordered one of these boards. How long did it take for you to be able to track your package from the time you ordered it? You are saying the 10s5p battery should not be used with the 260kv motors the kit comes with? Also, are the bearings standard size, have you tried replacing them?

1 Like

approx 2 weeks

thanks for the image, this mount looks good, nice work.

we have 180kv, 270kv and 320kv of 5055 and 6354 motors, this at board use 5065 260kv. it is not bad bearings, just we use more tolerable bearings suitable fr electric skateboard ro make it last longer. so 260kv is too much for 10s? speed up too fast and brake too strong? i think it is your vesc not work well with our kits, that;s why we recommed you using our esc specifically deisigned for this at board kit.

Would you sell me 180kv motors that will work with this kit?

don’t worry about your board, you ordered the complete board with esc come together. and the esc works perfect with 10s5p battery and 260kv motors, we designed for this. we sold out hundreds now and people all like it. you needn’t to replace anything. he ordered only the trukc kit exclude our esc so not work well with his own vesc.

i think even you use 180kv motors you still can;t make it good, i suggest using our esc for this at board kit.

As long as the 180kv motors will fit this mount, then it will be well below the 60K erpm limit at 10 or even 12s

problem is we use 5065motors in this at board with 260kv, we only have 180kv for 5055 motors, if you ok with that, and still worried if your vesc works fine with this kv.

I’m not worried about them being 5055. I just need you to confirm that they will work with these mounts

2 Likes

it works well, this is the 5055 and 5065 motor mount, i will check our stock for this 180kv 5055 motors availablily and message you know.

People may decide to buy one of your kits and a TB VESC that is limited at 60,000 RPM. Anything above 200KV might cause a DRV error/burn the chip.

we specifically designed our esc and kits with suitable compatible kv per different motor and board in different esc. like 270kv 5055 works with our own dual belt esc 180kv 6354motors works with our off road esc and 270kv 5065 motors works with our at board esc. hub motor 75kv with our hub esc

we are improving our kits and esc in diy eboard field, and so far most of our kits are from our complete board open to sell seperately for diy builders.