Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

just got fastest shipped stuff I’ve had from outside UK from diyeboard.com

Shipped on the 4th arrived in the UK today! well impressed :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I wrote Jason an email 2 days ago and wrote on here, and still haven’t heard back, idk what to do now about this battery issue

I’m guessing Jason is just away. I, and others have unanswered emails.

hi, there’s been a while with a crazy busy time handling too much orders. and somehow some emails we didn’t receive well as some customer said they emailed us before like @mxrider9239 said he emailed us, we checked all email box and jam box no email received. Se we message him for resend the email for problem diagnose. so, if anyone don;t get a email reply within 24hours please try to live chat with us or send a email again or message us. we really can’t reply details and messages everywhere, please do email us for after sales support.

Please email us at : [email protected] or Email: [email protected] Store: www.diyeboard.com

2 Likes

Hell Guys, we are going to attend a HK electronics fair during Oct.10th to Oct. 14th, during the period the email and inquiry reply may be delayed, and order shipment may also be delayed 3-5days. If any emergency please email us we will check it and handling in priority. Orders from US are customs duty free, and battery kit we cover the customs tax too internationally. only non-battery kit ship to certain area need to pay few amount of tax as we handled well with undervalued invoice declare.

1 Like

if any customer has problem with their order and kit bought, can email us for aftersales support as we only handle case through email so we can track the order history and record. also for customer order privacy concern.

1 Like

for those who keep bashing us with fake absurd things, we don’t want to argue this , it is wasting time. we focus on real customers who need our help and service.

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

All products sold by DIYEboard.com are inspected and tested before and after leaving the factory. Each and every item is tested by our technicians and are guaranteed to be free of material defects and manufacturing faults. Every complete electric skateboard automatically comes with a 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects. Every Diyeboard kits, parts and components have a 90-day warranty.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

![1405282858|281x500]

1523550522115235505210 http://www.diyeboard.com/4wd-esc-using-dual-esc-x-2-speed-control-kit-for-four-motors-p-633.html http://www.diyeboard.com/7s2p-44ah-swappable-battery-esc-kit-with-swappable-dual-hubs-p-644.html http://www.diyeboard.com/replaceable-pu-hub-motor-8352mm-450w-for-diy-eboard-p-626.html

1 Like

Hi Tunda

I have a DIYeboard dual-belt kit myself, and have just started to observe belt-slipping. DIYeboard offers no way to adjust belt tension (Jason suggested replacing belts, but I only did 200 km on the original ones), so your solution looks smart. Can you do a “long term observations” post on the solution? Does it work as intended ?

What are those stealthy all black hub motors? Are they available?

Oh I see now they are 83mm ones :wink:

Yep belt tensioner works great and that’s the only solution right now

I’m waiting on some bearing to arrive to build my own, best solution I’ve seen for this