Diyelectricskateboard battery didn’t even last

I bought my torqueboards battery in January, In September it stopped working the battery isn’t turning on at all the charge says it’s fully charged. For 450$ I’d expect the battery to last longer than a year it was only used weekend riding. Every time I tried to contact dexter I get no responds to my emails, and the chat stays dead. Now I gotta find pay somebody else to figure out what’s wrong with the battery pack.

Message @torqueboards on forum. where he is active and he will get you sorted out. Sometimes emails get lost. Good luck.

7 Likes

We haven’t got to your ticket yet but we’ll send you an email soon. Well take care of you we fix and repair all of our batteries. @Warren3323

18 Likes

Don’t worry Dex will take care of you

2 Likes

you’re lucky it isn’t an enertion battery :eyes:

6 Likes

Or a darkkevind battery

8 Likes

Or a dirt_bag battery

9 Likes

Or a willpark battery…

6 Likes

who the fuck is that?

2 Likes

Just another asshole in a long line of assholes

8 Likes

Whats up with darkkevind batteries?

Why was AlexTech left out of the battery mentionings? not fair.

1 Like

Dex will take care of you, however its important to store your battery properly. If you only go on weekend rides and leave it at full charge all week, this will take a toll on your battery life. These huge packs are not like tool batteries or other batteries we are used to using on the daily. You should store your battery at 50% capacity. This will extend your battery life.

2 Likes

by how much? I keep my board plugged in and charging every time im not using it.

1 Like

Maybe other forum member can chime in, but that’s not a good idea in my experience, you probably have the 12s4p pack right? That’s alot of electrons just sitting there bouncing off one another! Lol not 100% sure exactly what the science is, but its best to keep your board at 100% for no more then a few days. I have the same pack, about 8 months now, going great.

1 Like

everything

Here - Read this: